Babies on the Brain

Lazy kids!

We used paper and walked to school up hill both ways in the snow! They have fancy dry erase M.A.S.H.

Re: Lazy kids!

• Wow.  Think all of the scraps of paper I wasted on this game in school!  The nerve.  What'll it be next, computerized cat's cradles and whatnot?  Hmph!
    Don't worry, I'm working on it. 

• It's time to bring out the canes
  • Loading the player...
  • Dry erase?!?! That eliminates half the fun (and educational value) of counting in order to figure out wat to cross off your list...

...to add to this fact that we are practically geriatric, on a Full House re-run the other night, Danny was having a panic attack over being old...he was 33. That then cued my own aging crisis.
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Holiday Movie:
    ~Santa Claus is Coming to Town~

TTC #1: July 2014
    Me: 31  DH: 29
    DX (me): Inborn error of metabolism - protein restriction, metabolic formula & weekly blood tests
    DNA Results (7/1): DH is NOT a carrier for my genetic disorder! 
    7/3: Metabolic clinic gave the green light to TTC - holy crap!
  • Where did you find this? I want to post it on my FB lol.
  • Five Below.

I watched the same Full House the other night.
  • J has a Melissa and Doug wooden Hang Man board with a dry erase part for the word. The letters and body parts all flip over. Kids these days are so spoiled!
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"