August 2013 Moms

Facebook

Thank you all for so many friend requests, I think that was very sweet. I decided to only add a few people, but I hope to get to know more of you with time!!! I hope we can all continue to grow and share together on TB. I'm grateful for you all and this site.

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif

Re: Facebook

• @LokiLahve I just check to make sure we're still friends.
    ...I might be doing the same...

• Loading the player...
  • I know I'm still a newbie, but you ladies all seem like genuine folk, so it was easy to add away... I hope you continue to get to know me and like me!!!! :-)
    Mason Lee 
    Born 8/18/13 
    A13 May Siggy Contest 

• Understandable! I honestly share more here than I do Facebook, so I will still be primarily here than there. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I feel the same way. I didn't accept every friend request I got because I'm not familiar enough with some of my fellow Bumpies to move into FB friend status. I'm a bit protective of my FB since it's more personal, but that doesn't mean I won't add more bumpies as I get to know them!
  • I've been hiding in the closet from a grouchy toddler and the ILs over the last few days and totally missed this! I may have to stalk a few of you down later this afternoon!
             image         image
  • I'm pretty sure the most popular A13 name is Nikki/Nicole.

I was like I must add all the Nikkis. I mean we have same name so they must be good right???
  • nnikki10 said:
    I'm pretty sure the most popular A13 name is Nikki/Nicole.
    I was like I must add all the Nikkis. I mean we have same name so they must be good right???
    We Nikki's (and Nikole/Nichole/Nicole's) ARE the best :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I'm pretty sure the most popular A13 name is Nikki/Nicole.

See... I was going to say that all of the 'K's and 'C's were confusing me ;-)
    Mason Lee 
    Born 8/18/13 
    A13 May Siggy Contest 

• I enjoyed adding new friends. Nice to have mommy friends on FB with same age LOs. It's also cool that everyone is from all over.
    Aug.13 May Siggy Challenge: Moms
  • But why is nobody from Oregon :( ?

I'm close~ish. My in~laws live in Beaverton.
  • HermansWifeHermansWife member
    edited December 2013

But why is nobody from Oregon :( ?

Well when/if you visit them, lmk. I'm very close to that and am super jelly of all the A-13 meet ups happening :-)

My MIL lives in Oregon?
    Ezra James 08/22/2013  <3
    Nora Grace Due 12/26/2016  <3

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

"If you're still my small babe
    or you're all the way grown,
    my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    You are my angel, my darling,
    my star...and my love will find you,
    wherever you are."

Well when/if you visit them, lmk. I'm very close to that and am super jelly of all the A-13 meet ups happening :-)
    I'll definitely let you know and we can see about meeting up!

I'm stoked for my meet up in the summer!
  • Dammit! Wtf did I Miss? I'm only on like page 12 of fffc thread so far. I feel like I've missed something very important. Grrr!
       image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    photo s622_zps5a9557e5.jpg photo 7ed57166-3187-446e-8404-f2ef169fe40f_zps238c4d05.jpg photo s620_zps504f3ce2.jpg
  • I didn't send out any friend requests. Nothing personal to anyone, but I have in the past had issues with my privacy on facebook. I thoroughly enjoy signing onto TB and seeing what you ladies are up to.

I didn't send any out either. I'm a very private person and I really don't do FB anyway. But I do love coming on here and catching up with you all.

Lol I don't think I have any chance if having a meet up here in Newfoundland!
    Next time I'm in St. John's I'll message you ;)

• I know, I feel out of the loop as well!

I'll be in NL in August :)

My FIL just moved to Newfoundland and get married. I realize this is a fairly useless fact but I thought if share.

• I enjoyed adding new friends, but I honestly post WAY more on here than I ever will on Facebook. I totally get not wanting to move into Facebook territory with just everyone, @RoosterMemphis

12/19/2012 BFP! 
    EDD 08/26/2013 
    Our little girl arrived 8/22/2013!

• I'm looking back through posts now. Must have missed that one.
  • I must say that my FB feed is so much better now. Every time I open FB now there are cute babies to look at. Beats FarmVille invites and political posts any day.
  • I didn't send out any friend requests. Nothing personal to anyone, but I have in the past had issues with my privacy on facebook. I thoroughly enjoy signing onto TB and seeing what you ladies are up to.
    I didn't send any out either. I'm a very private person and I really don't do FB anyway. But I do love coming on here and catching up with you all.
    I'm in the same boat. I've done my time on TK, TN and TB to see and be apart of too much drama. I love being on here with ladies but still feel the need to protect my identity, so to speak. Same reason why I haven't participated in the gift exchanges. 
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'd get down on the FB thing with a few. Some days I notice I pick up my phone wanted to text someone from TB something I forgot to tell them, or that I thought about later or ask a question. Maybe I'm too personal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"