2nd Trimester
Options

Possible movement...maybe

I will be 19 weeks on tomorrow and I finally felt what I thought was movement...light fluttering to be exact. DH tries to feel but the baby is still small so there is no outside movement yet. He has started putting his ear to my stomach and he said that he can hear the baby moving. Is that possible movement that he is hearing or something else?

Re: Possible movement...maybe

• Options
    I'm 24 weeks and my husband can finally feel the baby move. Also he's getting stronger as time goes on we can now see movement in my belly which is pretty cool. Especially when I'm laying down.
  • Options
    I felt my little buger for the first time at the 15 week mark. It's been getting stronger and stronger ever since. Hubby can't feel anything yet tho.

BabyFruit Ticker
    *~*Landon Robert Montoya*~*
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Exciting! just wait til you can feel it on the outside. i was so excited for my husband to feel it.... he said he could hear the baby too. i thought that was weird.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>

• Options
    Being a FTM, I'm not certain, but just the other night, after LO had been, ahem, "agitated", I felt little flutters down where the doctor has been finding the heartbeat with the doppler. I know its extremely early to be feeling anything, but at our last US, Sprout looked like he/she was trying out for Riverdance, and the tech said I'd probably feel it soon. Haven't felt anything since, but looking forward to when I do!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"