November 2013 Moms
Options

ER update

They haven't figured out why he was so blue but they do think I have an over supply of milk and lo has foremilk hind milk imbalance. They got him to poop and he made a HUGE mess of the bed. But it did help with the swelling a lot. They couldn't believe how much poop he had. They will continue to monitor to see if the blue skin thing happens again. Hopefully it doesn't and we can go home.

Re: ER update

• Options
    Oh geez... hopefully by this post time, you are home with your LO resting.

Thoughts and prayers.
    photo notebook.jpg 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Ask them about Tracheomalasia. Its when the trachea is under developed and floppy. It can cause blue spells...

MMC 01/26/12 

MC 12/25/12, D&C 01/05/13

BFP 03/05/13, EDD 11/12/13. HB 175 @ 9w2d. Its a Girl!

<3Madeline Lorraine H. <3 Born 11/12/13 @9:10pm, 7lb6oz

DX with EA/TEF Type C & Tracheomalaysia
    MC @ 13wks 01/15/15 

DX Septate Uterus - surgery recommended

BFP 3/18/16, EDD 11/13/16 It's a boy!
    <3 Clint Kiszonas H. <3 Born 11/21/16 @10:38pm, 9lb11oz

BFP 1/11/18, EDD 9/21/18 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    T&P to you and little Avery. Hope they are either able to figure out the blue chest OR that it never happens again!

Feb. Siggy Challenge: Favorite SomeEcards. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    So scary!! Many T&Ps headed your way!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My BFP Chart
    BFP 12/19/08 m/c 12/26/08 4 weeks 5 days BFP 10/12/12 m/c 11/19/12 9 weeks...love you forever my angel babies!
  • Options
    So scary. The ER is the worst. Hopefully you'll have more concrete answers soon. Hugs

• Options
    That is scary, sending you thoughts and prayers.
  • Options
    Hi everyone thank you for your t & p. They sent us home but they have no idea why he had turned blue. They told me to keep a close eye on him and to follow up with his pediatrician. It scares me that they didn't find anything and I just have to keep a close watch. What if it happens at night when we're sleeping.. might the shifts with my mom for a few nights taking turns to keep an eye on him
  • Options
    How scary and stressful, thoughts to you.
  • Options
    Glad you get to go home, but that's scary. Shifts sound like a good plan, that way you can get some test. T&P to you.
  • Options
    I'm glad you are home but can only imagine how worried you still are with unexplained symptoms! Ts and Ps for you still!
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    So scary! Many thoughts and prayers going out to you and your little boy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"