2nd Trimester
Options

Quick question

I think I have a yeast infection (not sure haven't ever had one before), I haven't seen my OB yet my first appt. is on the 6th. I am about 14 weeks.

Would this be something to go to the ER with it wait out till Monday? No walk in clinics around, and I go to work at 3pm and won't get off till 7am Monday.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Quick question

• Options
    This is never fun! Try eating more plain yogurt, and if it hurts real bad, burning and itching, you can freeze some plain yogurt and put it in your hoo-ha and it will help! Good luck!

Started TTC in 2006, LOTS of trying, and trying, and 7 rounds of IVF with 13 embryos, 2 perfect little boys and 5 loses....
    All finished with babies, started to make diet changes, Keto, to be MORE for my kids, lost 30 pounds, still going, and 3 months in, I had a natural cycle, and then ovulated... Hubs and I are going to see what happens now... Maybe a natural pregnancy? After everything we have been through? Or just a return to normal hormones? We shall see what the future holds!

Baby Dust To All!!!

• Options
    You can use Monistat

It's a BOY

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I second the Monistat. Monistat 7 worked for me.
    BFP 5/22/12, MC 6/6/12 (cp) BFP 10/16/13, EDD June 28, 2014 - baby J arrived 6/19/14! ** #2-- BFP 12/5/15, EDD August 17, 2016 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker ***************************** Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    My husband is a physician and he said using Monistat is fine.  Skip the ER.  Try the treatment and if it's not clearing up by the appointment, then the OB can test you for other possible infections.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"