Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

2nd miscarriage ...

Hi ladies , I have just recently (tonight ) suffered my second miscarriage in a row . The first one I was okay with and this second pregnancy was unexpected, we were going to wait a cycle . But this was surprising . So I was nervous alreay but tried not to think about being pregnant again. But as of today I spotted this am and just again tonight and I know it's a miscarriage because I know how and what happened with the last one.
How do you ladies not blame yourself ? I feel like this is my fault, my body is rejecting the egg, I don't understand it . I need help and guidance ... I'm so sad and I feel like how am I going to try again?
Any help, words I guidance is greatly appreciated !
Sincerely,
A very sad women right now

Re: 2nd miscarriage ...

• Options
     Almt0225  I'm so sorry that this is happening.  It is not your fault.  I don't have any helpful medical advice, as I am just going though my first MC right now and am also very lost...but I wanted to say hi and let you know that you are not alone...and what is happening is not your fault.  <3
  • Options
    Thanks @tumeweed123.
    Just sucks !
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's not your fault. I had 2 in a row as well! I was okay with the first, it didn't seem real. But the second was much harder and very different! I still catch myself blaming myself, but we can't do that. I hope you get your dream baby when you are ready! So sorry for your loss and good luck!
    Married DH 1/5/13
    BFP #1 4/29/13 Chemical Pregnancy 5/6/13
    BFP #2 7/30/13 EDD 4/12/14
    MMC@9w (found out at 10w) 9/15/13
    D&C 9/16/13
    Started trying again 2/17/14
    BFP #3 4/19/14 Chemical Pregnancy 4/21/14
    BFP #4 8/18/14 EDD 4/25/15
    Began Lovenox 8/18/14
    Heterotopic Pregnancy- Interuterine MMC@6w 8/28/14 
    Found Ectopic 9/16/14 Lost Right Tube
    BFP#5 11/8/14 EDD 7/21/15 Ovulated from Right Ovary!

BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I am very sorry for your loss.  I also had 2 miscarriages in a row.  Just like squeakyfrog said, I was upset but I got over the first one much faster than the more recent one that happened in December.  It's really hard not to blame yourself and think "What if I had done this or that differently", but you have to remind yourself that there's nothing you could have done.  I couldn't even think about trying again for the first couple of weeks, and now all I can think about is trying again.  It may take longer, but you'll get there eventually.  I don't know about you, but I know that I won't be happy until I have my baby in my arms.
    View Raw Image" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; border: 0px; font-weight: bold; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 102, 153); cursor: pointer; outline: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">
    TTC since Feb 2013
    BFP #1 EDD Dec 2013 (blighted ovum discovered during u/s on 4/26/13)
    BFP #2 EDD 7/17/14 (SCH, 12/4/13, 7w5d)
    BFP #3 EDD 11/13/14 (chemical pregnancy, 3/14/14, 5w2d)
    Testing done in May 2014, no clear cause for losses.
    BFP #4 EDD 3/26/15 Beta #1 1350 @ 18 DPO. Beta #2 4950 @ 21 DPO.  Ultrasound #1 @ 28 DPO 103 BPM!

image        image 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"