February 2012 Moms

How was everyone's Holidays?

I know New Years isn't here yet but how have your holidays been so far?

Re: How was everyone's Holidays?

• Great so far!  Addy absolutely LOVES the new play kitchen we gave her, so I'm having a blast watching her play with it.  This year has been so much more fun- she's really getting into the holidays this year.

How have yours been so far?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP #1: 5/24/11, DD#1 Born 1/16/12
    BFP #2: 7/24/13, MC: 8/28/13 @8weeks, 3days

imageimageimage
  • Great! I agree with @vballgirl78 that this year has been so much more fun!  Elliott really loved everything about Christmas and understood it all! So much fun to watch :)
  • Loading the player...
  • It's been fun for us too! Daisy is still talking about Christmas and she was so excited to be around family for a few days. It sure is nice to be home though!
  • Our Christmas has been wonderful. It's been low-key and we have been good at making the rounds with family. I'm looking forward to being home.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Christmas was very strange for our family this year. This was the first year we didn't get together with my H's family on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day because everyone was very sick. We will be getting together New Year's Day instead. Other than that, we had a good quiet time with just my little family.

• Our Christmas has been wonderful. It's been low-key and we have been good at making the rounds with family. I'm looking forward to being home, though. Most days are little to no napping.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"