High-Risk Pregnancy

Friday bedrest checkin

Good morning ladies! Happy Friday!

How did everyone sleep?

Milestones, appts, updates?

Qotd: Any weekend plans?
BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
Its a surprise! Team green!

Re: Friday bedrest checkin

• I slept ok.

We plan on going to a wedding tonight and . Tomorrow depending how I feel. Tonight is just a reception and Tomorrow we only plan to go to the reception. I have been exhausted lately with doing more. I already Told my dh I probably won't be able to tolerate staying late. So we will see. Sunday we are having my family over at my house to celebrate our Christmas. I am looking forward to that.
    BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
    BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
    Its a surprise! Team green!

• @Roses:  It sounds like you have a fun weekend planned!  Have fun!

I was up a lot last night.  It started with heartburn then multiple bathroom breaks, I think the baby is starting to run out of room.  No milestones or updates.  I'm still pregnant 3 days post-cerclage removal.  My doctor thought I would go on Christmas so I'm happy to be hanging in.  

This weekend my family is coming over to help my husband move furniture.  We started a couple projects downstairs before I went on bed rest.  Everything has been at a standstill but now that we're close to the arrival we're trying to get as much as we can in order.  To add to the chaos, we're having our kitchen remodeled (down to the studs) in a couple of weeks.  Yikes! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • JandM524 said:
    @Roses:  It sounds like you have a fun weekend planned!  Have fun!

I was up a lot last night.  It started with heartburn then multiple bathroom breaks, I think the baby is starting to run out of room.  No milestones or updates.  I'm still pregnant 3 days post-cerclage removal.  My doctor thought I would go on Christmas so I'm happy to be hanging in.  

This weekend my family is coming over to help my husband move furniture.  We started a couple projects downstairs before I went on bed rest.  Everything has been at a standstill but now that we're close to the arrival we're trying to get as much as we can in order.  To add to the chaos, we're having our kitchen remodeled (down to the studs) in a couple of weeks.  Yikes! 

How did you tolerate the cerclage removal?
  • @kneenah1231: The stitch had actually become embedded by the time of removal.  The speculum hurt but after some deep breathing I was able to relax my muscles a little bit.  The snipping and tugging were not good.  The first part of the stitch came out well on its own but there was a second piece that the doctor had to go searching for.  The nurse had to leave to get different tools and from this point when it was the worst.  She was actually able to get it out and it didn't take that long.  I was lucky she found it quick enough that we didn't end up having to go to the hospital for pain meds.  

It probably sounds like a pretty bad experience but I thought it would be worse.  I was SO sensitive in that region, any kind of exam was unbearable, I had BH's for months, irritable uterus, etc. Ever since the stitch came out I have felt a million times better.  I'm pretty sure my body was reacting to the stitch as a foreign object.  Crazy!  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"