Special Needs

Hi there... new here.

I'm new(ish). I'm 27. I have three wonderful, amazing, crazy kids ages 8(girl), 6(boy) and 2(boy). My youngest has Intellectual Disability and he's medically complex (Chromosomal abnormality, Chiari Malformation, Global dev delay, feeding problems, microcephaly), my middle child has ODD (oppositional defiant disorder and ADD and my oldest has DBD (disruptive behavior disorder). 

Just wanted to say Hi!! 

Re: Hi there... new here.

• Welcome! I have two boys that sound similar. Both of mine, 3.5 and 1.5, have an XLID which results in intellectual disability,hypertonia, global,delays and microcephaly. This board of ladies are some of the most supportive and helpful people I've ever met.
    To my boys:  I will love you for you Not for what you have done or what you will become I will love you for you I will give you the love The love that you never knew
  • Welcome to the board!
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi, and welcome. My son has hypogenesis of the corpus callosum, microcephaly, and is hard of hearing. This is a really great board, lots of support and information.
  • Hi & welcome!

My daughter also has a chromosome abnormality (16p11.2 deletion), chiari 1 malformation, feeding issues, and global delay. You are not alone!

I hope you find this board as helpful as I have.
  • Hi. My youngest has a 16p11.2 duplication and a bunch of other things going on. My twins are both on the spectrum.
  • Welcome!

Nate has three deletions on chromo 1 causing Hypoplasia of the Corpus callosum, mild-moderate hearing loss, global developmental delay, and nystagmus(mostly gone). Otherwise, he is perfect. :)
    WAY 2 Cool 4 School

thefuturemrskudla
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"