Console recs for double stroller (city mini gt) — The Bump
Nurseries and Baby Gear

Console recs for double stroller (city mini gt)

I just recently purchased the double city mini gt and am in the market for a console!  I want something with a decent size drink holder as well as a place for my car keys/phone. Any good recommendations/suggestions out there?

So far I keep coming back to this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0013A1KM8/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_4?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

I recently found this and like the wide cup holder and style a little better than the JJ Cole one (above), I wonder if it would work for a double stroller though: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FCSCJB8/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1OYPZ7JF4S3GN

Liam Tyler & Emma Grace 
...baby #3 boy MC at 10 weeks

Re: Console recs for double stroller (city mini gt)

• I have the Diono Buggy Buddy one for my double.  They are so cheap, you could get two of them!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
    slwprincess
  • I also have this stroller and after reading reviews on amazon, I found a lot of people recommend the Bob double console. I'll pick it up when I get to the store. I'd like to try it before ordering online.
  • I have the Diono Buggy Buddy one for my double.  They are so cheap, you could get two of them!

We have this too and it is perfect!

Same here for my GT, perfection.
    Do you both have singles or doubles?
    Liam Tyler & Emma Grace 
    ...baby #3 boy MC at 10 weeks

Do you both have singles or doubles?
    I have a single and a double.  I use it for both :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards