Pregnant after 35
Options

BFP?!? Waiting in limbo!

So, I took an Accuclear HPT test yesterday morning, CD28. I have 31-32 day long cycles and FF says not to test until 12/30. Wellllll, ok I was impatient and it was Christmas morning. I got a very faint plus sign within the 2 minute window. This test says not to check after 10 minutes and it didn't really change in that time frame. I was all excited because I always thought "a line is a line is a line" on these things. I wanted to tell DH BUT then I went on the internet because I've never done a "blue dye" test before and i found mixed results. Any thoughts? I have one more test (it was a 2-pack) that I'll try tomorrow or the next day but sheesh! Really would have been lovely to give that as a Christmas gift but decided not to chance the possible disappointment for him yet.

This is my first month charting and so far I have a good looking chart (I think) and I have what seems to be a triphasic pattern albeit slight upward temperature changes, it's there and has stayed consistent so I'll stay hopeful.

Re: BFP?!? Waiting in limbo!

• Options
    I am no hpt expert, so no advice there, but fingers crossed for you!

CafeMom Tickers

January PAL siggie challenge; Good advice:

• Options
    rascus15rascus15 member
    edited December 2013

Fingers are crossed for you!  I am not familiar with that test, but with both of my pregnancies I tested well before the advised times.  With the first it was 5 days and got an immediate positive with an evening test.  With the second, it was 5 days and got a negative but I felt pregnant so I then tested 4 days before and got a very faint positive.  I should also add that the 4 days before with the light positive was the evening and not the morning.  I went a little crazy after that and checked over the next few mornings and watched the line get darker and darker.  Wishing you luck!

Edit to add I used First Response

BabyFruit Ticker

image     image

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Sounds good... hope so

• Options
    I'm not familiar with that brand of test, but on my wondfos I was able to get a positive test at 11 DPO.  Good luck!
    Me-41, Hubby-40.
    1st BFP-8/17/12!  Missed Miscarriage discovered @ 8 week US.  D&C.
    2nd BFP-2/13/13!  Blighted Ovum discovered @ 8 week US. Natural miscarriage.
    3rd BFP-5/22/13!  By early June, progesterone plummeting.  Another loss.
    August 2013 - started Donor Egg process, but surprise BFP with my own eggs.
    Dear Son born 5/28/14
  • Options
    My experience is with cheapies,... not sure what they are called. When I tested negative, there was NO line... not even a little glimpse of a line.

GL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you for the responses. I'm going to go get some First Response. Those always worked in the past. Crossing fingers! :)
  • Options
    keep us posted!

Me-41, Hubby-40.
    1st BFP-8/17/12!  Missed Miscarriage discovered @ 8 week US.  D&C.
    2nd BFP-2/13/13!  Blighted Ovum discovered @ 8 week US. Natural miscarriage.
    3rd BFP-5/22/13!  By early June, progesterone plummeting.  Another loss.
    August 2013 - started Donor Egg process, but surprise BFP with my own eggs.
    Dear Son born 5/28/14
  • Options

Thinking of you, hoping you got your BFP!

BabyFruit Ticker

image     image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"