School-Aged Children

Hi

Hi, my name is Brandy and I have two kids in elementary school, my son who is five and my Step-Daughter who is 10. I also have a two year old at home and am pregnant with my fourth. I had a little girl but she passed away. I just figure that it would be good to connect with other moms who might be experiencing the same things.

Re: Hi

• I'm sorry about the loss of your child.  I have b/g twins that are nearly 8 and in the 2nd grade.  This board isn't the fastest pace, but questions are answered.  Welcome!

Wendy Twins 1/27/06. DS and DD
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome! I also have a 10yo stepdaughter, an almost 8yo son, an 18mo son and a 7mo son. As pp said this board isn't very active but when/if you have questions we are here to help. I'm sorry for the loss of your daughter. 
                           SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Hi!  I check this board every once in a while.   I have a 3rd grader, KGer and Prek.  I also teach 5th grade. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi and welcome!  It's not a fast/busy board, but there are a lot of nice moms here!
    High School English teacher and mom of 2 kids:

DD, born 9/06/00 -- 12th grade
    DS, born 8/25/04 -- 7th grade
  • Hello, I'm fairly new as well. I have 3 sons, ages 8,10,12, and am due in March with my fourth son. My kids are in 3rd, 4th, & 7th grades. Welcome!
  • Hi! I have an 11 yo step son, DS is 5 and DD is 3
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"