Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

BOB stroller

Anyone use this stroller with the car seat attachment?  I love mine that I have used with my older kids.  I am due in June, and am trying to decide if I need to go with a travel system (like Graco or something) or if I can get the car seat adapter to use with my Bob.  TY!

Re: BOB stroller

• Options
    I have a bob stroller and a graco car seat. I got the car seat adapter off amazon for $5 because it was in a damaged box. We have been using it quite a bit for walking and a few jogs. It has worked out great so far! The stroller is a little top heavy with the car seat so you have to be careful when going off a step or curb and it's a bit harder to turn while jogging. Other than that it's great and worth it in my opinion!
  • Options
    Awesome!  Do you have a Graco stroller too or just the BOB?  I really love my BOB and used it a ton with my older kids... No longer have the Graco, and trying to decide if I need the whole system or just the car seat! TY
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I only have the bob stroller which you know are bulky and heavy since you've used them before. We only use the stroller when going walking or running and not to places like the mall or zoo or places where there's lots of people. In those situations we use a wrap or carrier. So I think it depends on where you want to take the stroller. I don't like taking a big stroller places where I have to manuever around a lot of people so if I was using a stroller in those cases I would want a smaller one. But we just use the carrier instead :) hope that helps!
  • Options
    It does! TY!
  • Options
    We use it with the car seat attachment. Love it! It is easy to put on and remove for quick packing up of the stroller.
  • Options
    We have the BOB revolution SE and the Chicco Keyfit 30 with the adapter. Honestly, I use it all the time. My stroller is always in my trunk and it folds up with the attachment still on it, so I just pop it open, click the seat in, and go. It's amazing. I would highly recommend it. I borrowed the adapter from a friend but it's worth the money, I think.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!  We are going to go with the BOB and adaptor.... I appreciate all the feedback! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"