Third-Party Reproduction

New here

Hi my name is Sharlena and I am looking ata friend of the family to be our surrogate. I am new to all this as I had four Kids way back when i was younger... I am now 43 ... Ages 25 24 23 22.. But we adopted a baby back in 2006.. I dont want him to grow up without a brother or sister and I love kids if I could i would have  lots more.. I had a total Hysterctomy done 7 year ago do to problems.. So we wont be able to use any of my eggs ..Sighs.. We are going to us my husband of 25 years sperm atleast at frist.. Hopeing it is still strong and healthy..I just dont know much about any more of what I need to check into or do.. I have 4 month to figure everything out plz help...thank hope I can Join you dont know what else club to join...thanks again

Re: New here

• Welcome. I hope you find success! Good luck!

************ Signature/Ticker Warning ************
    Me (32) DH (36) - Finding our way to baby #1
    Me: POF/DOR - AMH <0.16, heterozygous c677t MTHFR, insulin resistant and gluten intolerant
    DH: Severe MFI

12/2/11 - IUI #1- BFN 
    8/1/12 - IVF #1 - Zero response from max stims (600iu intramuscularly)

My ovaries are just for decoration

12/6/12 - Adopted five embryos that had been frozen for over ten years!
    2/11/13 - DEmbryo FET #1 Thawed four, sadly two didn't survive. Transferred two beautiful blasts. 
    2/16/13 - First BFP of my life @ 6dp5dt! EDD 10/30/13
    3/27/13 - After beta and u/s hell, no heartbeat ever detected. D&C at 9w1d.

6/5/13 - Adopted four new embryos that had been frozen for seven years!

9/12/13 - DEmbryo FET #2. Thawed and transferred two beautiful blasts
    9/17/13 - BFP @ 5dp6dt! EDD 05/31/14
    9/29/13 - m/c @ 5w1d. :(

11/19/13 - DEmbryo FET #3. Thawed and transferred one blast from each batch. Wow!
    11/23/13 - BFP @ 4dp6dt! EDD 8/7/13
    Beta #1 @ 13dp6dt - 522  Beta #2 @ 16dp6dt - 1373 
    6w5d ultrasound showed one perfect baby with a beautiful heartbeat of 134bpm!

Snowflake baby is a girl! 
    Our beautiful Snowflake girl arrived on July 22, 2014!   
    My embryo adoption blog: Wishing on a Snowflake

image      image 
  • Welcome welcome!! I think you fit right in here ;) I sorry to hear about your hysterectomy
    I would check out SMO they are a great web site with lots of info on Surragacey
    Best of Luck on this journey!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"