December 2012 Moms

Waking up again!

So Morgan has been an excellent sleeper, between 8-10 hours straight with no wakeups.  Just recently, the past 3-4 nights, she has started waking up almost every hour on the hour.  She starts crying, wails for a minute or two and then falls back asleep.  It lasts about 2-5 minutes, just long enough to wake me up.  She is getting molars but I give her tylenol before bed to help but it doesn't seem to be working.  Any other suggestions or is it just one of those "wait it out" things?  She always seems to do this when I'm on vacation :):)

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

Re: Waking up again!

• It's definitely the molars. Milla does that even with Tylenol when they're especially bad.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • I was going to say teeth also. I think we're going through the same thing. Hopefully it will pass soon for her. 
    photo 9de7615e-e1c7-4dc7-be37-5cc4c9e4e703_zpse37bbba7.jpg AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • It was better last night, she only woke up 4 times!  I just feel so bad for her, I wish there was more I could do to help the pain.  

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• I mentioned the crying out at night to the pedi yesterday; she said if child is sleeping through the random cry outs, not to wake because at this age they don't know the difference between dreams (if that is what is going on) & reality. I think my LO is actually waking up half the time though so we just snuggle a bit, nurse more & go back to sleep.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Litgirl77Litgirl77 member
    edited December 2013
    Sam's started doing this too. Can't see anything yet, but he's got his hands in his mouth constantly, which he only does when he's teething. We're due for molars too. Yay.
    I will say, it's better when I just let him fuss it out - the other night I went in to soothe him because he'd been fussing for 30 minutes. He was up for another hour after that. The past 2 nights I've just let him fuss and he goes back down on his own pretty quickly. 
    I hate that I can't do more for him - but this too shall pass (hopefully somewhat quickly?? Please???)
    Married November 2009 ~ Sam is here! (12/26/12)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"