Adoption
Options

***kirstenw05***

I just wanted to say I love your blog.  We have SO much in common!  My first fosterchild is from Orange County.  I vividly recall our time spend in the Orangewood lobby!  She was unexpectidly reunited.  And now we received a newborn placement we picked up a few weeks ago!  Her mother sounds identical to your birthmother.  We were told it was headed towards adoption but now RU is more probable.  Such a roller coaster ride.  And we are close in age!...so I'm worried about getting too old for this!

Wish you the best of luck!  I hope you followup here on what's going on :)

Re: ***kirstenw05***

• Options

Thank you SO much for your message! I love that there are others out there like us, don't you? Makes my own crazy drama seem less intense.

I am thrilled for your new placement, and as always, confident that your own true baby will show as soon as they are meant to. DH and I are coming to grips with our fertility issues and have decided that if 2009 doesn't bring a bio baby (without doctor intervention), we will move forward at the beginning of 2010 to foster/adopting another to complete our family.

MUCH MUCH luck to you, and my 2009 resolution is to get my blog up-to-date with real time (I'm still building the history as the baby is now almost 9 months old), and posting an entry at least once a week. Fingers crossed I actually DO THAT.

Happy New Year!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"