March 2013 Moms

Washing baby's hands

How are you washing your baby's hands? Soap and water? Some kind of wipe? It just occurred to me I should be doing this more now that we are crawling, and it's near impossible to wash her hands for the recommended 15 seconds. TIA!
Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Washing baby's hands

• Mostly wet cloth with soap. They get sticky fast!
  • Just a wipee
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  •     
  • We wash with water mostly and with soap and water after meals. He loves sticking his hands under running water though so I guess that makes it easier.
  • Thanks guys! I thought maybe I was missing some special wipe product or something...
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  •     
  • He hates the faucet. Looves taking a bath, but can't handle the running water sound.

We use Wet Ones on the go but at home we use a wet soapy washcloth and another wet washcloth. He gets a bath every night so we "deep clean" those little grabbers. We still try to wash his hands at the sink everyday. Eventually he'll get used to it. For now he squirms and yells.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards