July 2012 Moms

Monday...

I tipped Tumaini's sled on our way to daycare this morning. I was struggling in knee-deep snow, turned around, and she was face down in the snow, with the sled on top of her. I didn't see her tip either, which means she was like that for a few seconds at the very least. She didn't cry, just looked at me with a confused look while I removed the snow from her face. MOTY right here. How was your Monday morning?
Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

Re: Monday...

• Poor girl! I am sure she is fine, just a bit confused. My Monday morning sucked as well. LO has a stomach virus so she spent the weekend throwing up and having diarrhea. This morning I found her with diarrhea all over herself and the crib. I really hope she starts to feel better.
  • Poor girl, but awful good about the whole thing. Our Monday was a Monday, MH was supposed to take LO for the day and we told daycare she wouldn't be there for the next two weeks. Well, this morning he rolled over, said "I'm sick, will you call her daycare to see if they can take her?" I called, at least they could, took her in and was late to work. Yay, Monday. #-o

Even a minor event in the life of a child is an event of that child's world and thus a world event.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Seems like a bad morning for almost everyone today. I hope all the sick babies feel better soon, and that all the mothers can get a bit of rest during the holidays.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• Gross gray day here.  Working today, off Tues-Wed, back here Thurs-Fri.  Wish they'd just give us the whole week!  I could take it but I'd rather save my days.  LO was coughing a lot last night so I don't think he slept well.  Thankfully he's home with Dad and got a nice nap this morning.
  • I woke up an hour earlier than everyone else. Cooper is smashing all my buttons. My cc got decided when I was trying to get the Christmas shopping done. Despite falling asleep on the way home, Cooper is fighting this nap HARD! And we don't have enough milk, so I'm eating my cereal dry. I need a wambulance!!
    "Parenting is a constant struggle between making your kid's live better and ruining your own." Willie Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty'
    Anniversary IMAG1763 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"