3rd Trimester
Options

Revenge for the Peanut Butter...

So anyone remember this morning when I didn't get to have my precious peanut butter graham cracker sandwiches dipped in milk??

Mysteriously my peanunt butter is gone!! 

Guess who just went to Wal-greens to to me some more TUMS!!! That's right Mr. Peanut Butter Bandit himself!!  hahahhahaha

Re: Revenge for the Peanut Butter...

• Options
    Nice!  And if he knows what's good for him, he'll buy some PB too - and it'll just mysteriously (sp?) find it's way back into the cupboard.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    LOL I got so mad last night at 3am when I ate a pink tums and realized that I really don't like the pink ones (so I woke up DH to let him know)  I have eatten most of the green ones!  Why can't they make place the dispenses the color you like, like jelly bellies. . .  just for pregnant chicks it would make me happy!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersJanuary 17, 2009 * 1:44 pm * 9lbs 4.1oz * 22in Bump Unofficial Glossary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagebeany14:
    LOL I got so mad last night at 3am when I ate a pink tums and realized that I really don't like the pink ones (so I woke up DH to let him know)  I have eatten most of the green ones!  Why can't they make place the dispenses the color you like, like jelly bellies. . .  just for pregnant chicks it would make me happy!

LOL, now that is funny!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"