January 2013 Moms
Options

aw dd's bday!!

sorry to those of you on ig...you've seen some of these already
yesterday was sophia's birthday, and today was her party! it was so much fun and it went really well! she was SO good it was crazy...running all over the restaurant and being her charming self...mil bought her this HUGE minnie mouse and brought that right in, and she went NUTS for it....it was so cute....she can only say mickey, so she calls minnie mickey, it's cute...and when she saw the cake my sister made she said mickey then too...she was getting tired and cranky but still so well behaved...and then fell asleep as soon as we got close to home....and slept for 2 hours and now won't go to sleep....ohwell
here are some pics
imageimage
imageimageimageimage
imageimageimageimage
sorry for all the pics!

hope all of your parties go just as well as ours did!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: aw dd's bday!!

• Options
    Aww, she look so cute and so happy! Looks like a really fun birthday, happy birthday to your little sweetie!
  • Options
    Fun! I love seeing all the pictures
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing! What a cute dress.
    IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP, DS born Jan 2013
    IVF/ICSI #2 - BFP, DD born Feb 2015
    IVF FET - BFP, due April 2017

• Options
    Aww! Looks like she had so much fun! I love seeing birthday pictures. All these birthday posts the next few weeks are going to be fun!

• Options
    Oh I love seeing pictures of Sophia! Looks like a very fun party...I love her dress! 

It took DS a little bit to figure out how to rip the wrapping paper, but after the first gift he was all about it! I'm afraid to let him go near any Christmas gifts because I know he will just go to town on them!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"