Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Vent! (Newborn mentioned- not mine!)

I am struggling so hard to keep it together right now! I'm at the salon (I finally managed to convince myself to go) and am sitting here waiting for my highlights to process. A woman just came in and is in the chair next to me gushing with her stylist about her new 6 wk old baby. She's talking about her induction, her amazing and easy birth. How she can't have a glass of wine because she's breast feeding, how her baby is so angelic and never cries when out about town, etc.

Uugghhhhh

I just had to get that out because I feel like I'm going to explode right now. :(. I hope everyone is having a better afternoon than I am!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Anniversary

TTC since 2008
Dh:34, no issues.  Me:31, Endo, slightly hypothyroid, deformed ovary, paracentric inversion.
4 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone +TI cycles= all BFN
Lap in 2012 to remove large unresolving cyst discovered endo and double lobed ovary.
 6 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone IUI cycles= All BFN,
1st IVF w/ICSI- June '13 Antagonist: Gonal-F, Menopur, Ganirelix, HcG, Estradiol, Crinone= 7 retrieved, 4 mature, 1 unfertilized, 2 abnormally fertilized, 1 normally fertilized.  2DT of only embryo and our miracle BFP.
Our beloved baby boy was born sleeping Oct. 13, 2013 due to pROM/IC/Uterine infection.
2nd IVF w/ICSI- Feb. '14 EPP/lupron/antagonist: Estrace, lupron, HGH, Gonal-F, Menopur, HcG, PIO, lovenox, doxy/dex.=21 retrieved, 16 mature, 15 fertilized!!  5dt of 1 blast/ 6 frozen. BFP!  Beta 1 9dp5dt:83.9  Beta 2: 11dp5dt: 145.2  Beta 3  14dp5dt: 497  Please be our sticky rainbow baby!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimage

Re: Vent! (Newborn mentioned- not mine!)

• Options

so sorry kz!  i hate when those moments sneak up and then you have to hold it in and want to scream. 

I hope you feel better soon!!!  ((HUGS))

8/12-Suprise BFP- Sweet Bunny Born Sleeping 11/21/12 (19 weeks)

-5/7/13- MMC (8 Weeks)

11/6/13- BO discovered at 7 weeks- natural MC 11/25/13

8/14- Surpise IF dx...low AMH (.24)- moving on to IVF

IVF #1- 11/14- 6R5M4F=2 perfect frosties

12/19/14- FET of 2 embabies = BFP!!!  One Little Bean EDD: 9/3/15

Everyone Welcome.

• Options
    So sorry. It totally feels like the universe is against us sometimes. Is it so much to ask to have some well deserved pampering without newborn or pregnancy talk??!! I totally feel your pain and I am so sorry that you had to listen to that. I too have sat or waited in line at places and it seems like that is the only thing people talk about anymore. Hugs..
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ***Siggy warning***

Those situations are so hard. Glad you can use the board to vent and let it out. 

Lilypie - (qptF)

"Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• Options
    Ugh how annoying! I'm sorry you had to deal with that today! I hope at least it was worth it and your hair looks ahhhhh-mazzzinngg ;)
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers'> 

• Options
    Thanks girls :) I made it through and am so thankful for this board. <3
    Anniversary

TTC since 2008
    Dh:34, no issues.  Me:31, Endo, slightly hypothyroid, deformed ovary, paracentric inversion.
    4 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone +TI cycles= all BFN
    Lap in 2012 to remove large unresolving cyst discovered endo and double lobed ovary.
     6 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone IUI cycles= All BFN,
    1st IVF w/ICSI- June '13 Antagonist: Gonal-F, Menopur, Ganirelix, HcG, Estradiol, Crinone= 7 retrieved, 4 mature, 1 unfertilized, 2 abnormally fertilized, 1 normally fertilized.  2DT of only embryo and our miracle BFP.
    Our beloved baby boy was born sleeping Oct. 13, 2013 due to pROM/IC/Uterine infection.
    2nd IVF w/ICSI- Feb. '14 EPP/lupron/antagonist: Estrace, lupron, HGH, Gonal-F, Menopur, HcG, PIO, lovenox, doxy/dex.=21 retrieved, 16 mature, 15 fertilized!!  5dt of 1 blast/ 6 frozen. BFP!  Beta 1 9dp5dt:83.9  Beta 2: 11dp5dt: 145.2  Beta 3  14dp5dt: 497  Please be our sticky rainbow baby!

imageimage
  • Options
    Ouch. I hear ya. One of my coworkers is on my FB, and everytime I turn around there is a pic of her newborn and her husband at his daddy duties. It breaks my heart and I'm turning of my fb. Hope your day made a turn around. If not, at least you look fabulous.
    On 10/23/13 Baby Sophie and Baby Gabriel born at 21+5 weeks. They grew wings and flew away from us. May God bless them always. We love you beans!
    Phoebe Jaslene born at 19w3d. We love you beba! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    Urgh, it's like adding salt to an open wound. Hugs.
    Ticker id: ra2f

BFP #2, EDD 12/26/14, please be our rainbow.

• Options
    Hugs sweetie!! I have avoided the salon and my nail spot for that reason but I know I'll have to venture soon.
    imageimageimageimageimage 

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss and I do know how hard that must have been. When I went through that or when people would ask me how the baby was doing or when she would come home it tore me up and made me cry. It hurt to see strangers with their babies and hear them talk about them. I just tried to remember they weren't doing it to hurt me, that they didn't know about my daughter and it wasn't their fault. Sometimes that helped sometimes that didn't, I hope your day turns around and that you look great.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"