Newbie tip: Lurk, learn, post! ;-)
Carly
(Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

Re: FYI :-)

• Options
    What are you saying? We can't just flagrantly post daily uterus updates from the jump? I don't get it?  :-@

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    CeCe8579CeCe8579 member
    edited December 2013
    Castillo, you are my hero! You picked up what I was laying down right away!
    Carly

Birdie born 05/01/2007

Potato Launcher

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think I know what this is about and if my hunch is correct - then I'm glad someone said it.

It's on my nervous system! :-w

Me: 27 DH: 33
    Married 6 years
    Conceived DS after 4 years of MFI

TTC # 2 (not trying,not preventing ever)
    May 2013 - August 2013 Timed Intercourse = BFN
    September 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs=BFN
    October 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs, and "warming foods" = BFP
    Beta #1 19, Beta #2 18 Progesterone 4.6 Miscarried 11/9/13
    November 2013 - Benched, waiting for first post-loss AF.
    No longer benched per New RE/OB!
    Jan. 15 2014 - BFP. HCG 3900 - Ectopic :( 
    Jan. 16 2014 Left tube removed and D&C
    March 2, 2014 First AF

• Options
    KC1212 said:
    I think I know what this is about and if my hunch is correct - then I'm glad someone said it. It's on my nervous system! :-w
    Oh yea, girl. We are all on the same page :P 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    KC1212 said:

I think I know what this is about and if my hunch is correct - then I'm glad someone said it.

It's on my nervous system! :-w

Winner, winner, catfish dinner!

Carly

Birdie born 05/01/2007

Potato Launcher

• Options
    I'm really trying to help newbies out too! A lot of us are on edge and I've seen people get told off for very little just because they didn't follow the three simple steps.
    Carly

Birdie born 05/01/2007

Potato Launcher

• Options
    Oh and PWing and never responding to others posts is super annoying too!

I really need a freaking butt load of peppermint patties STAT!
    Carly

Birdie born 05/01/2007

Potato Launcher

• Options

I'm really trying to help newbies out too! A lot of us are on edge and I've seen people get told off for very little just because they didn't follow the three simple steps.

Honestly I've been hanging around TTCAL more simply because their post rules are much more strict but- it is in place to protect our mental health.

And I need my mental health right now ! . I feel like this is just going to be a drive by and a painful reminder to the rest of us.

Or I have no clue what's going on and none of this makes sense LOL PM me if you want but I'm on mobile right now

Married 6 years

October 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs, and "warming foods" = BFP
    March 2, 2014 First AF

• Options
    You right on track KC and completely right!
    Carly

Birdie born 05/01/2007

Potato Launcher

• Options
    Uh huh I said the same thing KC. Drive by for sure.

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    But before you GOOOOOOOOO please make sure to make 9000 daily threads, because we're all dying to know what's going with you today  ;))

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I just jumped in full force... I figured I have nothing to lose... please let me know if I get out of hand! 
    **~Future Mama to my June "Sprout"~**
    EDD- 06/13/2017
    **Stinkerbelle-8-27-10 * Mr.P's 2nd Mama 7-27-07**
    TTGP's 2013 Sweetest Bumpie <3 

• Options
    Oh poo...now you have this newbie sensitive.  I don't think I've gotten out of hand.  But I did ask about an HSG;-) haha!  In my defense, I didn't see any responses to it..and I added it to my introduction!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    BFP 6/1/14  --  Blighted Ovum: 7/9/14  --  D&C: 7/10/14
    BFP 3/26/15 -- Chemical Pregnancy: 3/30/15

• Options
    If there was a "Like" button for this I would rape the shit out of it! JS
  • Options

Oh poo...now you have this newbie sensitive.  I don't think I've gotten out of hand.  But I did ask about an HSG;-) haha!  In my defense, I didn't see any responses to it..and I added it to my introduction!  

No worries :)

Married 6 years

March 2, 2014 First AF

• Options
    I know I have been guilty of this, but I just want to say that I post things, read the responses, but I don't have a lot of time to sit and respond.  I work full time and my job doesn't allow me the time to sit in front of a computer.  I also don't respond to other's post because I have yet to actually see and RE or go through fertility treatments, so I don't really have anything helpful to add.  

I am grateful to all responses, and I try to post in the "fun" posts to be friendly.  
  • Options
    I know I have been guilty of this, but I just want to say that I post things, read the responses, but I don't have a lot of time to sit and respond.  I work full time and my job doesn't allow me the time to sit in front of a computer.  I also don't respond to other's post because I have yet to actually see and RE or go through fertility treatments, so I don't really have anything helpful to add.  

I am grateful to all responses, and I try to post in the "fun" posts to be friendly.  

Well you got one up on me, because I have been here for awhile and I don't even remember what PW is.  LOL.  Are you ready to see your RE on Monday? I am sure you will have lots of questions after that appointment. 

• Options
    PW = post whoore...right??!!??

Two DDs 10/08 and 08/10, no primary IF
    TTC #3 since 10/2011 - dx unexplained/weak ovulation
     3 BFN clomid + TI cycles, 5 BFN clomid/gonal f IUIs, 1 mmc IUI
    2/19/2014 IVF #1 Unexpected low E2 (oversuppressed) -> increased to max doses = 3 or 4 follicles, converting to IUI
    BFFP Saw 1 beautiful heartbeat at 6w6d, follow up u/s at 9w showed mmc. Eff this.
    NTNP 5/2014-9/2014, OPKs and TI 10/2014 - 1/2015. 
    RPL testing all normal, AFC, AMH, and FSH all normal. 
    IVF 1.2 1/22/2014 natural cycle start, AFC 28, 300 gonal f/150menopur. 
    ER 2/3/15 14R 8M 3F w/ICSI Day 5 transfer on 2/8/15 of one "Grade A+" blast and have TWO frosties! 

• Options
    Jen071407 said:

PW = post whoore...right??!!??

That's my guess :)

AW is attention whore? I think?

Married 6 years

March 2, 2014 First AF

• Options

Well you got one up on me, because I have been here for awhile and I don't even remember what PW is.  LOL.  Are you ready to see your RE on Monday? I am sure you will have lots of questions after that appointment. 
    PW= post whore.  and yes, I am very excited to see the RE on Monday!  The hubs and I sat down and filled out the paper work last night.  It was very strange for us to have to write down how many times a week we have sex.  I have a feeling I am going to be blushing a lot during this appointment.  #prude
  • Options

Newbies, PLEASE don't be scared off by this thread.  We welcome you, I swear. :)  No douchery, no problems.  That's our motto.  That hasn't been approved by anyone but myself.  But I'm going with it all the same. 

Hang out, get to know everyone, give support, get support, you know the drill.

November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

• Options
    CeCe8579CeCe8579 member
    edited December 2013
    Newbies that have responded to this post, this was definitely not about you. Sorry if I offended anyone or scared anyone off by this post.
    Carly

Birdie born 05/01/2007

Potato Launcher

• Options
    I am new as well and I do make posts. Mostly because I actually do have an anxiety disorder and the obsessive/compulsive tendencies are really coming out right now. I have seen some posts that are very positive and some that are pretty negative, it happens. 

Everyone has positive experiences that they want to share to have others share in that.... and then we have the negative experiences that we want to rant about or hear others tell us, "yeah, that blows."

I know that I have made posts about what is happening with me. Mostly because I'm curious. If any of my posts have offended you ladies or have made you feel badly, please accept my apologies. I never intended to give the impression that I was being callous to your feelings. 

Most of us sit here with anonymity.... we actually know very little about each other. The life experiences we've had, the pain we feel, and the joys. 

I took this board as a place for both sharing hope and joy and getting support. As well as a place to rant, share pain and get advice and commiseration. (Even us noobs have to start somewhere). 

Anyway, if I have offended anyone. I apologize. If I have hurt anyone. I doubly apologize. 

I wish you peace and well-being over the holiday time. 

M:36/DH:43
    DD#1:16/DD#2:13
    TTC: since 08/2012
    IUI: met with clinic 01/13 - due to SA results - straight to IVF
    IVF Cycle 1: Long Lupron Protocol with fresh transfer and ICSI
    Baseline U/S 11/27/2013 - Lining 3mm and good to go go stim action!

• Options

Newbies, PLEASE don't be scared off by this thread.  We welcome you, I swear. :)  No douchery, no problems.  That's our motto.  That hasn't been approved by anyone but myself.  But I'm going with it all the same. 

Hang out, get to know everyone, give support, get support, you know the drill.

@CheesyPeas is right on... If you are getting to know everyone and are GIVING support, just the way you expect it you are fine.  

• Options
    CeCe8579CeCe8579 member
    edited December 2013
    What freaky said. That was my point. I hope everyone that knows me know I'm not a callous bitch. I was just saying what most were thinking.
    Carly

Birdie born 05/01/2007

Potato Launcher

• Options
    LuckyJuJu said:

I am new as well and I do make posts. Mostly because I actually do have an anxiety disorder and the obsessive/compulsive tendencies are really coming out right now. I have seen some posts that are very positive and some that are pretty negative, it happens. 

Everyone has positive experiences that they want to share to have others share in that.... and then we have the negative experiences that we want to rant about or hear others tell us, "yeah, that blows."

I know that I have made posts about what is happening with me. Mostly because I'm curious. If any of my posts have offended you ladies or have made you feel badly, please accept my apologies. I never intended to give the impression that I was being callous to your feelings. 

Most of us sit here with anonymity.... we actually know very little about each other. The life experiences we've had, the pain we feel, and the joys. 

I took this board as a place for both sharing hope and joy and getting support. As well as a place to rant, share pain and get advice and commiseration. (Even us noobs have to start somewhere). 

Anyway, if I have offended anyone. I apologize. If I have hurt anyone. I doubly apologize. 

I wish you peace and well-being over the holiday time. 

Some of us have been here for over a year together, safe to say most of us DO know each other, and pretty well. JS :-)
  • Options
    hahaha!  You guys are awesome!  I love this board! :-) By the way..thanks for being a fantastic, supportive group of chicks! Wait...is calling you chicks offensive?  Screw it!  ya'll are good chicks! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    BFP 6/1/14  --  Blighted Ovum: 7/9/14  --  D&C: 7/10/14
    BFP 3/26/15 -- Chemical Pregnancy: 3/30/15

• Options
    hahaha!  You guys are awesome!  I love this board! :-) By the way..thanks for being a fantastic, supportive group of chicks! Wait...is calling you chicks offensive?  Screw it!  ya'll are good chicks! 
    I hope I'm still one of the fantastic, supportive chicks!
    Carly

Birdie born 05/01/2007

Potato Launcher

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"