Secondary IF

Anyone else can't wait to give LO Xmas presents?

DS will be 2 next month!! And he is just starting into the fun age with Xmas presents and I can't wait for him to open all his gifts from Santa!

I think he's going to go crazy for the Mickey Mouse "guitar" we got him. Anyone else ?

What did you get LO for Christmas?

Me: 27 DH: 33
Married 6 years
Conceived DS after 4 years of MFI

TTC # 2 (not trying,not preventing ever)
May 2013 - August 2013 Timed Intercourse = BFN
September 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs=BFN
October 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs, and "warming foods" = BFP
Beta #1 19, Beta #2 18 Progesterone 4.6 Miscarried 11/9/13
November 2013 - Benched, waiting for first post-loss AF.
No longer benched per New RE/OB!
Jan. 15 2014 - BFP. HCG 3900 - Ectopic :( 
Jan. 16 2014 Left tube removed and D&C
March 2, 2014 First AF

Re: Anyone else can't wait to give LO Xmas presents?

• I love watching them open presents! Mine are very into Disney princess dress-up so Santa is bringing DD1 Elsa's dress from Frozen and DD2 Belle's dress :) They're also very spoiled by family so it's going to be interesting to see if we can fit all of their gifts into the car when it's time to come home!

Two DDs 10/08 and 08/10, no primary IF
    TTC #3 since 10/2011 - dx unexplained/weak ovulation
     3 BFN clomid + TI cycles, 5 BFN clomid/gonal f IUIs, 1 mmc IUI
    2/19/2014 IVF #1 Unexpected low E2 (oversuppressed) -> increased to max doses = 3 or 4 follicles, converting to IUI
    BFFP Saw 1 beautiful heartbeat at 6w6d, follow up u/s at 9w showed mmc. Eff this.
    NTNP 5/2014-9/2014, OPKs and TI 10/2014 - 1/2015. 
    RPL testing all normal, AFC, AMH, and FSH all normal. 
    IVF 1.2 1/22/2014 natural cycle start, AFC 28, 300 gonal f/150menopur. 
    ER 2/3/15 14R 8M 3F w/ICSI Day 5 transfer on 2/8/15 of one "Grade A+" blast and have TWO frosties! 

• OMG me! I almost gave her the light up shoes just to see her face this morning!

SHe is getting a lil mermaid bike... omg the joy!

6/09 right tube loss (fallopian torsion) 12/09 BFP #1 (DD born 9/10)
    8/12 dx Lupus (ANA+/APA-), 12/12 BFP #2  natural m/c 6w 2d 
    TTC#2  since 9/12  50mg Clomid/Ovidrel IUI #1 Beta 10/4=BFN
                                 50mg Clomid/Ovidrel IUI #2 Beta 11/1= BFN
                                      100 mg Clomid/Ovidrel IUI #3 Beta 12/26=BFFN
    100 mg Clomid/Ovidrel IUI #4 Beta 2/14= BFFN
    Took a LONG Break
    Lots of Luck and Love BFPB for life KOFMKG
  • Loading the player...
  • CheesyPeasCheesyPeas member
    edited December 2013

Yes, I am pumped!  DS is getting a ukulele, and he might just pee himself when he sees it.  He's obsessed with guitars and actually tries to start a "band" every day at day care with his classmates.  We took him to a music shop a couple of weeks ago because DH wanted to look at a crash cymbal, and DS threw a little fit because I wouldn't let him touch the $300 ukuleles on the wall, so that confirmed that our $20 ukulele purchase from a couple of months ago was a good one.

Oh, and I got him a toddler sized pillow and am going to make him some pillow cases, and there is a toy cash register in the mail headed our way.  He currently has some new underwear in his stocking too but I doubt he'll care too much about those.

November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

• DD is getting an art table from Santa this year. She didn't ask for it but since she spends most of her time drawing pictures and making us things, I think she will be really excited! I know I am!

BFP #1 12.24.07 - DD born @ 39w1d on 08.26.08
    BFP #2 08.04.11 - DD born still @ 37w3d on 03.25.12

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TTC #3 since May 2012

BFP #3 12.29.12 - CP @ 4w2d on 01.02.13
    BFP #4 10.17.13 - CP @ 4w2d on 10.23.13

BFP #5 04.06.14 - MMC 05.07.14

No longer trying to conceive.

image    http://oi40.tinypic.com/15czrid.jpg     image

• I hope all you LOs are excited! Are they of the age to believe in Santa? (If your family participates in that belief, pardon if not)

My LO's are not so LO... They want computers and iPhones... Much harder to appease them!
    M:36/DH:43
    DD#1:16/DD#2:13
    TTC: since 08/2012
    IUI: met with clinic 01/13 - due to SA results - straight to IVF
    IVF Cycle 1: Long Lupron Protocol with fresh transfer and ICSI
    Baseline U/S 11/27/2013 - Lining 3mm and good to go go stim action!

• Yes, I am pumped!  DS is getting a ukulele, and he might just pee himself when he sees it.  He's obsessed with guitars and actually tries to start a "band" every day at day care with his classmates.  We took him to a music shop a couple of weeks ago because DH wanted to look at a crash cymbal, and DS threw a little fit because I wouldn't let him touch the $300 ukuleles on the wall, so that confirmed that our $20 ukulele purchase from a couple of months ago was a good one.

Oh, and I got him a toddler sized pillow and am going to make him some pillow cases, and there is a toy cash register in the mail headed our way.  He currently has some new underwear in his stocking too but I doubt he'll care too much about those.

I made several pillowcases for my DD for her birthday. She loves them. And they are super easy to make. And super cheap if you shop the remnant bins for cute kid patterns.

Don't hump it, Love it! 

Happily married since Feb 2010, Sweet DD born Oct 2010, 39 years old, blocked tube, low . 09 AMH and high 21 FSH

It's not him, it's me!

September 2013 failed IUI - left blocked tube

November 2013 IVF - premature ovulation converted to IUI 

December 2013 "We were <are> on a break!!!" ~ Friends homage

November 2013 protocol: Menopur, Gonal-f RFF Pen 900, Ganirelix 250mcg, baby Asprin, Gonal-f RFF Pen 300, Z Pak, Novarel, Progestrone in Sesame Oil

• DD is getting an art table from Santa this year. She didn't ask for it but since she spends most of her time drawing pictures and making us things, I think she will be really excited! I know I am!
    Santa is giving DD an art table as well. I've been busy filling it with WASHABLE anything - paints, pixie dust crayons, markers. I can't wait. She's starting to love quiet time in her room and we are going to put this in her room for quiet time. 

Don't hump it, Love it! 

Happily married since Feb 2010, Sweet DD born Oct 2010, 39 years old, blocked tube, low . 09 AMH and high 21 FSH

It's not him, it's me!

November 2013 protocol: Menopur, Gonal-f RFF Pen 900, Ganirelix 250mcg, baby Asprin, Gonal-f RFF Pen 300, Z Pak, Novarel, Progestrone in Sesame Oil

• My DD is 3 years old and just recently grasped the concept of opening gifts to find things she really likes inside them - she just turned 3 in October so it's still really fresh. 

We started the elf on a shelf this year but I didn't think she would take to it or really believe. I was doing it more for me - to try to get past all the 2IF destruction to my mental state. I was just trying to get my mind of things and try to focus on giving her a good Christmas. (When all I really want to do is lay in my bed all day and when people find me, throw things and then hide in my closet.) 

She's started to get it even when she stays overnight at Nana's. She comes running out of her room (or through the door) looking for "Holly". "Where's Horry! Where's Horry!" It's lit a few mornings for me. :)<3

Don't hump it, Love it! 

It's not him, it's me!

• I finally went out and bought some gifts Friday because my DD needed something to open. Her "big gift" is converting the extra bedroom into a playroom, because at this point I'm not sure it'll ever get used... I also bought things to make the playroom so much fun, the chalk wall is going to be a big hit!

Married August 9, 2008
    TTC Since September 2009

1st   BFP | EDD 10/23/10 | Natural M/C 03/27/10 | 10w 0d
    2nd BFP 06/26/10 | EDD 02/25/11 | Natural  M/C 07/17/10 | 8w 1d
    3rd  BFP 12/17/10 | EDD 08/24/11 | Natural M/C 12/31/10 | 7w 4d
    4th  BFP 06/22/11 | EDD 02/25/12 | M/C D&C on 07/27/11 | 9w4d
    5th  BFP 09/17/11 | DD Paige Lily born 05/16/12
    6th  BFP 08/11/12 | EDD 04/11/13 | CP
    7th  BFP 09/29/13 | EDD 06/04/14 | Natural M/C 10/27/13 | 8w1d
    8th  BFP 12/16/13 | EDD 09/01/14

DX: Pericentric Inversion of Chromosome 8 & compound heterozygous for MTHFR mutations
    RX: Lovenox/Heparin & Folgard

• chusum said:
    I finally went out and bought some gifts Friday because my DD needed something to open. Her "big gift" is converting the extra bedroom into a playroom, because at this point I'm not sure it'll ever get used... I also bought things to make the playroom so much fun, the chalk wall is going to be a big hit!
    We are doing the same thing. It's part of my "SIF Closure Plan".

Don't hump it, Love it! 

It's not him, it's me!

• I am stupid excited to give the monster this IKEA circus tent!!  He is going to love having his own little fort!  

All week he's been carrying around a shopping bag, putting random toys in there and calling them "presents".  
  • I'm excited! DD just turned 2 and loved her birthday presents, so I think she will enjoy Christmas. We do want, need, wear, read and Santa.....one gift in each of those categories. Want is a baby doll diaper bag, Need is a bathroom step stool, Wear is a pretty dress from a craft show, Read is a poke a dot book. Santa is bringing her a baby doll high chair. She's very into dolls. I picked up a puzzle on a whim also.
    href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33e2da" rel="nofollow">Chart

• We do the want,need, wear, read too and I feel like it has made shopping so much more easier!
    Want- circus tent/fort
    Need- snow boots
    Wear- slippers (and a sweater with a T Rex on it.  I couldn't help myself)
    Read- The Pigeon Finds a Hot Dog

I may or may not have snuck in some dinosaur figurines and a balancing cactus as well.

What?  He's my baby boy.  I'm allowed to spoil him a little, right? ;)
  • We do the want,need, wear, read too and I feel like it has made shopping so much more easier!
    Want- circus tent/fort
    Need- snow boots
    Wear- slippers (and a sweater with a T Rex on it.  I couldn't help myself)
    Read- The Pigeon Finds a Hot Dog

I may or may not have snuck in some dinosaur figurines and a balancing cactus as well.

What?  He's my baby boy.  I'm allowed to spoil him a little, right? ;)
    Love the want, need, wear, and read philosophy! I'm stealing :) for next year.

Me: 27 DH: 33
    Married 6 years
    Conceived DS after 4 years of MFI

TTC # 2 (not trying,not preventing ever)
    May 2013 - August 2013 Timed Intercourse = BFN
    September 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs=BFN
    October 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs, and "warming foods" = BFP
    Beta #1 19, Beta #2 18 Progesterone 4.6 Miscarried 11/9/13
    November 2013 - Benched, waiting for first post-loss AF.
    No longer benched per New RE/OB!
    Jan. 15 2014 - BFP. HCG 3900 - Ectopic :( 
    Jan. 16 2014 Left tube removed and D&C
    March 2, 2014 First AF

• DD won't be here Christmas morning, ugh! I already have everything set up and stockings filled. I can't wait for her to get home at 2 pm on Christmas Day!
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"