3rd Trimester
Options

i am feeling really bummed out.

this baby is never coming! 

i really think my anxiety and stress and anticipation is playing a major part in why i am not just going on my own either.  highstrung.com

nft

Re: i am feeling really bummed out.

• Options

I think that's why they say to have a glass of wine sometimes..

I'm not sure how you feel about it.. but it may help.  I'm really sorry though..

• Options
    I paged you earlier with a solution to your little problem.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

you know what you need?  a snuggie.  or as DH and I call it Cult Chic.

• Options

poor mod.

i have been thinking about you all day. at the craft store is saw this glue that said Mod on it.

i was at the drs today and they did a check to see if im in preterm labor and the whole time i was thinking, i better not be! mod hasnt had her baby yet!

Dude. I spent too much time here if i am thinking about you and your labor and not worried about me and preterm labor!!! lol

• Options

Ohm...ohm...ohm....

Hope that helped (I sent you relaxation vibes).

• Options
    I think BabyMod just wants to be born in 2009.  Hang in there.  Only one week left max.  You can do it!
  • Options
    I agree honey, your stress over this is probably not helping at all.  Not that any of us can blame you for feeling anxious.  You definitely need some relaxation techniques.  If it helps, we are all rooting for you and thinking about you. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Modsies... have a glass of champagne and schedule yourself a pedi!
  • Options
    HAHA a snuggie!  those things look like monk robes
  • Options
    sorry Mod the anxiety does suck!  I hope relaxation finds you and then the baby decides to make an appearance. . . . I know easier said than done!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersJanuary 17, 2009 * 1:44 pm * 9lbs 4.1oz * 22in Bump Unofficial Glossary
  • Options
    Poor Mod. If it makes you feel any better, we are all voting that yours will be the first (Bump) baby of the New Year.
  • Options

i think it wouldnt be nearly as bad if i had NO signs and was just going along normally.  getting wracked with cramping every night (that is going nowhere pretty much)  is really freaking wearing me out.

• Options
    all jokes aside, I'm sure it sucks. i hope he/she comes soon. hang in there!
    "Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies. God damn it, you've got to be kind." - Kurt Vonnegut
  • Options
    Well, I am having hardly ANY signs and can attest that I am also very anxious and wish I would feel like crap...it would at least give me hope.  I think we will be miserable however it happens.  I did have a revelation tonight though...I bet mine has turned breech.  That or she is just too big but I bet she's breech.  Have they checked to see if yours is breech?  This is just not fair...
  • Options
    imagepretty_helmet:

you know what you need?  a snuggie.  or as DH and I call it Cult Chic.

Haha, i'm so glad I'm not the only one that thinks it looks like a cult robe!

• Options

so it's been T-15 days now?

maybe your water will break at midnight and you'll have the first baby of 2009.  wouldn't that be fun.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"