TTC After a Loss
Options

24 months

January marks 24 months as in 2 FREAKING years of TTC.  I think I'll be making an appt. with an RE in early 2009. 

Sigh....And to think I was *that* girl when I got KU with my son.  19 & on BC.  I was married but not happy.  I thank my lucky stars every day for my wonderful son, but I never thought I would have an only child.  Now I'm pushing 31 and I feel like it is never going to happen.

I did spend $15 on tests from the $ store today. 

Re: 24 months

• Options
    I am sorry.  ((HUGS))
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
    Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog
  • Options

Wow, 2 years is a long time... is there any reason you didn't see an RE before this?

I can relate though, with how frustrating it is to have conceived so easily before, and yet have so much trouble now!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I guess because we got KU after *only* trying for 9 months, but it ended in MC. 

I kind of had a feeling it wasn't me since I've had a child before, but now I really think it's time to start checking both parties out. 

Maybe DENIAL isn't only a river.  Maybe it is me.  Maybe because I've been in the mind set that it will happen when it happens....Not thinking it would take this long. 

• Options
    Trust me, Denile is a rotten river to swim in, and it takes a long time to get through... But, yeah, I'd say by now, it's time both you and DH got checked out... hopefully they can give you a "reason" and "fix" the problem- the results being inconclusive, I think, would be worse than anything, aside from being told it's just not possible, and I think few Dr's say that right off the bat anymore.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"