Has TheKnot gone "plumb crazy"? — The Bump
April 2011 Moms

Has TheKnot gone "plumb crazy"?

The Knot just sent me a notice that I'm getting married in 13 months. I wondered if anyone else got this sort of notice, or if I'm being married off to an eccentric billionaire and am the last to know.

Happy Holidays, Everyone!
Shaindel
MacAndCheese
Mac and cheese lover!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

MrsCali_Bride

Re: Has TheKnot gone "plumb crazy"?

• I didn't get that notice.  If you are getting married to an eccentric billionaire, would you mind sharing the wealth?
    Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

LadyXaverian
  • Twirple said:
    I didn't get that notice.  If you are getting married to an eccentric billionaire, would you mind sharing the wealth?
    Of course, you're one of my favorite peeps on here! Can I have a vacation home near you in Los Anchorage? :-)
    MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!

• Loading the player...
  • No notice for me.  Can I be invited?
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • shaindelr said:
    Twirple said:
    I didn't get that notice.  If you are getting married to an eccentric billionaire, would you mind sharing the wealth?
    Of course, you're one of my favorite peeps on here! Can I have a vacation home near you in Los Anchorage? :-)
    Absolutely!  We have some wonderful vacation properties here.  Of course, if you get outside Anchorage, they tend to be cabins and might not have electricity or indoor plumbing, but you can't beat the scenery!
    Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

• There were people mentioning those emails on my other BMB. I didn't get one, but I saw at least a couple people who said they got the 13 month one and some of them never even used TK when planning their wedding. Something tells me their system got screwed up.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Twirple said:
    shaindelr said:
    Twirple said:
    Absolutely!  We have some wonderful vacation properties here.  Of course, if you get outside Anchorage, they tend to be cabins and might not have electricity or indoor plumbing, but you can't beat the scenery!
    What's a pick-up line in Alaska?

Hey, I've got electricity! :-)

The few professorships I did apply for in Alaska back when I was still on the market, I couldn't afford houses with electricity and plumbing, etc. Severe sad face. I'm guessing I'm here until retirement, which isn't so bad :-)
    MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!

• I'm so not seeing a reason to ever get married again, but sure! You're all invited if I ever do!
    MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards