Babies on the Brain

Anybody have

the VIP membership to FF? Is it worth the money? TIA
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Brant- diagnosed with Beckwith-Wiedemann Syndrome with hemihypertrophy in October 2012.

Re: Anybody have

• I did. I thought it was worthwhile, especially in the beginning when you're still getting the hang of charting. If you have the VIP membership you can post questions on the experts forums and they respond to you really quickly and explain to you why FF interpreted your chart the way it did.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I do, I like it.  I paid like $40 for the while year, so I didn't think it was a bad deal.   It has a few more options and features.  Their community isn't too too active, but it's there if you need it.  
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I did and will again once we start charting. I like the extra features, gives me more to obsess over.
  • imageAnna&Matt:
    I like the extra features, gives me more to obsess over.

This is how I felt, too, so I paid for a whole year.  Then I got KU and had to suspend the account.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker button
  • imagemrs.maybride:

imageAnna&Matt:

This is how I felt, too, so I paid for a whole year.  Then I got KU and had to suspend the account.

right. That's why I've only been doing it in 3 month increments.

• imageAnna&Matt:
    imagemrs.maybride:

imageAnna&Matt:

right. That's why I've only been doing it in 3 month increments.

And that's totally what I should've done, but the realist in me said "this is probably going to take a while" and, well, now I know better.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker button
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"