1st Trimester
Options

Please remind me...

Please remind me of all the YUCKY things about first trimester. PLEASE!!! I need a refresher as to why it is I only want to have one baby! I want to wait three years before I even bring it up to DH, but I know he doesn't even want to THINK about it! So I need a reminder of the yucky things please! :)

Re: Please remind me...

• Options

I dry-heaved in my work trashcan for 6 solid weeks Smile

I couldn't actually puke...but at least that went hand-in-hand with not being able to poop, either.  Cheers!

• Options
    I want to poop all the time...only I really can't go at all.  It's an evil trick.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How about feeling nauseous and exhausted the majority of the day...the constipation (or opposite!)... not being able to drink and being the expected DD every time you go out, needing to buy new clothes every month... or how about just the cost in general?
  • Options
    Oh...constantly having to worry about slipping on the ice and falling on your butt is awesome too. Love that.
  • Options

I had morning sickness for 22 straight weeks.....and my face looked like if you stuck a needle it in, I would have popped....and sex never sounded good, and no tequila, no deli meat, and no cheesecake....

And after all that, I was upset with DH for buying condoms....not that I want one now...but I'd like to at least be pregnant by Logan's first birthday....

wow that made it sound like we never have sex....well if the shoe fits.....

• Options

being nauseous ALL DAY LONG. (It never happened with DS but I was sick for a solid 8 weeks with this baby) but not being able to puke ...

being exhausted and running after a toddler

later ... getting big and not being able to pick up your kid anymore. Wanting a nap and having your toddler be hit and miss whether HE wants to nap or not.

breech babies, fears of miscarriage, sleepless nights, leaking boobs ... forget 1st tri! You should post this on 0-6!!

• Options

imagethenewmrsrussell:
    Oh...constantly having to worry about slipping on the ice and falling on your butt is awesome too. Love that.

That is one I had TOTALLY forgotten about!

You ladies are great! Thanks for all the reminders...I was SO sick for the great majority of my pregnancy that you would think that I could "remember" it!!!

Hang in there...it all is worth that little smile! :)

• Options
    Here's one: pregnant with twins + 1 y.o.= 10x more difficult than the first time around.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Constipation followed by hard, painful poops. Ouch!

Sitting around on NYE watching everyone else toast with champagne and swill beer while you get the empty satisfaction of being the designated driver. 

Not being able to eat a lovely medium rare filet because you're supposed to eat your meat well-done. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"