Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Horrible back pain?

I am 26 weeks and already having horrible back pain and spasms. Has anyone had this issue and how do you control the pain? I have tried Tylenol with and heat and that hasn't seemed to helped. It's pretty said when you have to crawl to the bathroom because the pain is horrible. I have called the dr and I see her on Wednesday day for a follow up.

Re: Horrible back pain?

• Options
    Is a pregnancy massage an option for you?  There is at least one massage place in DFW that specializes exclusively in pregnant women.  Chiro or acupuncture might be an option too (assuming they are pregnancy certified)
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• Options
    Thank you I'll look into that, I know that when I have massages I get sick , but I'll take that over the pain any day.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was having horrible migraines at around 20 weeks give or take and started going to a chiropractor. After a few adjustments they all but disappeared. Turns out I was all sorts of out of alignment. I went to 180 Wellness in Southlake and they have special tables and a gal there that works with pregnant women. I was able to use health savings there as well which was a huge bonus.

I have nothing to compare it to, as I had never done chiro before, but it made a HUGE difference for me. My doctor was totally OK with it as long as I didn't get xrays (which they don't do on pregnant women anyway).

Good luck, hope you find something that works for you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"