Special Needs
Options

Update to therapist leaving practice

Yay! While doing a google search earlier today, we found that DS1's therapist had joined another practice (one that we had been considering when we originally found her).
I couldn't be happier. Not only will he be able to get his therapist back but we were able to keep his appointments on the same schedule (awesome for my routine dependent child), start again immediately, and our commute has been cut from 45+ minutes one way to 11 minutes. (Which means having to pay considerably less each month for babysitters for the younger kids.)

When we told DS1 that we would start seeing her in a different office he said "I should bring my chess board in case she forgot to bring hers when she moved."

Re: Update to therapist leaving practice

• Options
    That's awesome!  Nice xmas present!
    DD1(4):VSD & PFO (Closed!), Prenatal stroke, Mild CP, Delayed pyloric opening/reflux, Brachycephaly & Plagiocephaly, Sacral lipoma, Tethered spinal cord, Compound heterozygous MTHFR, Neurogenic bladder, Urinary retention & dyssynergia, incomplete emptying, enlarged Bladder with Poor Muscle Tone, EDS-Type 3. Mito-Disorder has been mentioned

DD2(2.5): Late term premie due to PTL, low fluid & IUGR, Reflux, delayed visual maturation, compound heteroygous MTHFR, PFAPA, Bilateral kidney reflux, Transient hypogammaglobulinemia, EDS-Type 3

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"