June 2014 Moms
Options

Symptoms- barely any

Hey everyone! Hope everyone is having a great day. I was just wondering if any one else doesn't have a lot of pregnancy symptoms. Besides exhaustion and random nausea and tenderness of breast- I don't have a lot of the normal symptoms. I have been told by my physician that I am fine, and crazy symptoms doesn't mean you are having a healthy pregnancy. Everything so far has come back perfect so I think I am just anxious and nervous wanting to make sure things are ok. I guess my real question is how or what do you ladies do to remind yourselves that not having the usual signs are ok?

Re: Symptoms- barely any

• Options
    How far along are you?  I know that many women experience a cessation in symptoms as they get into the first tri.

And for the record, exhaustion, random nausea, and breast tenderness ARE normal symptoms - I'm not sure which others you are expecting to get :)

It's always a waiting game.  Once you start to feel flutters, that helps alleviate any stress or anxiety.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Chat!                       General Cloth Diaper Information          
  • Options
    I am 12 weeks now. I know those are all normal symptoms- I think I am just expecting my symptoms to be like my sisters (I know I can't compare, but I do). I just keep telling myself I am really lucky. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sounds like you are just really lucky. Symptoms can be really different woman to woman, and pregnancy to pregnancy. 
    imageimage
    BFP # 1- DS ~ TTC #2 since Jan. 2012 - BFP # 2 - "Baby Elsie" - Blighted Ovum - D&C August 22, 2012 at 7w3d, BFP # 3 - CP - December 30, 2012, BFP # 4 - CP - March 19, 2013 ~ First RE Appt. 4/24/13 Med cycle #1: 50mg Clomid and Trigger shot = BFN. Med. Cycle #2: 6 cysts found. No meds/rest cycle. Trying on our own = BFP # 5! Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 129 Beta #3 = 94 - CP - July 2, 2013. BFP # 6! Beta#1 = 21, Beta#2 =58 Beta#3 = 134. U/S shows heartbeat of 142 at 7w2d!
  • Options
    Well, every pregnancy is different, even with the same mother.  This pregnancy has been very similar to my first - very few symptoms, aside from being a little tired.  It's hard not to compare - especially when you are nervous and just want to know everything is okay.

What other symptoms has she had?  The ones you mentioned are the biggies, so I'm curious :)

• Options
    Hers have just been extreme. Severe morning sickness, exhaustion, tenderness. Nothing different than mine, hers is just everyday and all the time. That's the difference.
  • Options
    With my dd I had mild nausea with occasional vomiting almost everyday until she was born (not fun). So far with this pregnancy, I have basically zero symptoms. It's freaking me out a little but I've had two DRs appointments and baby is measuring right on track. Sounds like you just got lucky! :)
  • Options
    Tinlig said:
    Hers have just been extreme. Severe morning sickness, exhaustion, tenderness. Nothing different than mine, hers is just everyday and all the time. That's the difference.
    Ah, gotcha.  Yeah, try not to compare.  For everyone woman with extremely strong symptoms, there are the lucky ones who barely feel pregnant - I haven't felt nauseated much at all, and I've only thrown up once (two weeks ago, in the 2nd tri, totally random).

Until you start feeling the baby, and especially if you haven't had any scans, try not to worry.  Symptoms - strong or the lack thereof - aren't any indication of a healthy pregnancy.   Good luck!

• Options
    I have no symptoms whatsoever...some days I have to remind myself that I'm pregnant and shouldn't do a lot of heavy lifting or things like that...I was the same way with my first.
  • Options
    I have barely had any symptoms either. Mildly tender breasts and exhaustion are pretty much the only symptoms I've experienced. Counting myself lucky!
    Keri 
    Kailua, HI

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"