Pregnant after 35
Options

Cramping no bleeding, but ...

Hi ladies,
I am new to the group. I've been lurking for a while. I am at the end of my 6 week.
Last night I had a bright red spot and went to the emergency. It didnt continue and went to pink/to nothing by the time we left (6 hrs later). They did see the fetus and identified a heartbeat.
I have been resting all day today. I have mild cramping on and off, no spotting. I will be contacting my dr. On monday. Did anyone have a similar experience? Feeling a little scared.

Re: Cramping no bleeding, but ...

• Options
    I had cramping my whole first trimester and two days of bright red bleeding at week 12. My babies are kicking me right now. Hope all is well :)

IVF #1 Sep '11 - canceled poor response

IVF #2 Nov '11  8R/8M/4F 3dt x2 - chemical

IVF #3 April '12  11R/6M/4F 3dt x2 - m/c

FET #1 Aug 2012  3dt x2 - BFN

**new RE**

IVF #4 Jan '13 BFN 11R/6M/6F 5dt x2 - BFN

IVF #5 July '13 16R/10M/10F 5dt x2 + 1 frostie

9dp5dt Beta 1 = 344!! 16dp5dt. Beta 2 = 4822 7wk u/s= 2 heartbeats!

Twin girls! 3/6/14

• Options
    Thanks for your response zazu13. We are hoping for the same:)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had cramps and then for about 2-3 weeks I had bright red bleeding off and on.  I have fibroid tumors and my OB said that is likely the cause of my bleeding but he said there are many things that can cause bleeding and not all of them  are cause for alarm.  The main things he told me to look for was the passing of large blood clots and any tissue looking matter.  (I did pass a small amount of  tissue looking matter, but it turned out it was nothing to be concerned about).  He told me when cramping or spotting/bleeding, to get off my feet and drink lots of water.  It is good they saw the heartbeat :)  Fingers crossed all goes well.

BabyFruit Ticker

image     image

• Options

Just a ts and ps post for you!  Hope the bleeding ends and your pregnancy continues wonderfully!

• Options

kelley72 said:

Just a ts and ps post for you!  Hope the bleeding ends and your pregnancy continues wonderfully!

Thanks so much Kelly. Everything seems to be ok. I have a doctor's appt. in a week. No more spotting, mild cramping. The doctor says it's pretty common. I am hoping everything is ok and we continue having good news.
  • Options
    I has mild cramping the first few weeks with both my pregnancies.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Best wishes for you!
    Me-41, Hubby-40.
    1st BFP-8/17/12!  Missed Miscarriage discovered @ 8 week US.  D&C.
    2nd BFP-2/13/13!  Blighted Ovum discovered @ 8 week US. Natural miscarriage.
    3rd BFP-5/22/13!  By early June, progesterone plummeting.  Another loss.
    August 2013 - started Donor Egg process, but surprise BFP with my own eggs.
    Dear Son born 5/28/14
  • Options
    I have been bleeding for my entire pregnancy. Hang in there,
    Me:35,  DH: 39   
    TTC since March 2011. All bloodword, SA & HSG are normal.  
    8/12: Clomid & TI - BFN 
    10/12: Colmid & TI - BFN 
    3/13:  Clomid, Trigger & IUI - BFN 
    4/13: Gonal F, Trigger & IUI: BFN  
    6/13: IVF #1 (1AA blast & 1BB blast) = BFN 
    8/13: FET #1= BFN
    10/13: FET #2= BFP!!!

BabyFruit Ticker  image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"