March 2014 Moms
Options

Did your water break?

2»

Re: Did your water break?

• Options
    Mine broke at home in the middle of the night. I got up to pee, came back to bed and laid down. As soon as my head hit the pillow, pop! I know it isn't the case with everyone but mine was a huge gush that continued when I stood up then slowed to a trickle. It was honestly one of the more disgusting feelings I've had! Especially because it was completely unexpected....I was not dilated, no contractions, nothing.
  • Options
    NickiechanNickiechan member
    edited December 2013
    I had a small leak(38w2d)... and I'm not sure if I was leaking before contraction started, but they started around 10:30pm the night before DS was born.
    Nickie
    Proud Cloth Diapering, Babywearing Mommy to Desmond (5.30.2011) and Evangeline (2.26.2014)
    Loving wife, best friend and teammate to Babywearing Daddy, Kelly (7.27.2000)

Volunteer Babywearing Educator at Babywearing International of South Central Pennsylvania 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I woke up at 1 AM to go to the bathroom. It broke after I finished but before I got up. I literally thought it was more pee but when I pulled my underwear up, it dripped a little. Say back down and did the same thing so I woke up my husband. He told me to put on new underwear and walk around the living room to see what happened. Still leaked but not what I expected. We went to the hospital right away bc I had been dilated to a 4 for several weeks already. On the way there, DH kept making fun of me saying what If I had just peed myself. As we were walking into the hospital another couple was walking out and the girl was saying how embarrassed she was that she thought her water had broken and it was just pee. Thankfully, mine was truly my water breaking!
  • Options
    My doctor broke mine after I got my epi. I was about 7-8 cm dilated at the time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"