May 2012 Moms

Snow!

We have about 4 inches here! Both of my boys love the snow. I only got them in by promising them cookies and hot chocolate. Our hot chocolate is really just warm milk. HAHA!!!! We'll see how long I can get away with that. Anyone else enjoying the snow?

Re: Snow!

• We have about 2 with more coming, we were going to play tomorrow but Nathan my middle started throwing up tonight
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • We already have a foot of snow and have had it for almost a month! DD loves the snow but hates her snowsuit so it's been challenging. The last two days it's been -40 with the windchill so we haven't even tried to go out!
  • Loading the player...
  • -40 that sucks!! I thought 20 was bad enough. I'd take 70 but this snow is beautiful
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • We got 10 overnight and it's still going. Getting around for a party today will be fun. My father lives on a back road and the plow still hasn't passed yet.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• We already have a foot of snow and have had it for almost a month! DD loves the snow but hates her snowsuit so it's been challenging. The last two days it's been -40 with the windchill so we haven't even tried to go out!
    Same here! Just over a foot of snow and minus 40. Booooo
    Wow, that's cold. I don't mind cold weather, but I couldn't do -40. We got more snow overnight and we woke up to almost a foot of snow!!! DS2 keeps trying to say snow. So cute!
  • Is this a bad thread to mention it was 70 degrees today? ;) I'm jealous of the snow and hot chocolate.

It was pretty close to 70 this weekend but the past two weeks have been chilly for my part of the U.S. I think we got as low as 45 during the day, and that is cold for us! I don't think I can live in the snow and the -40F weather, I'm such a wuss.

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• Just as a fun tidbit if knowledge... -40C and -40F are actually the same. I live in northern Ontario and while that isn't rare it's not the norm either. Just two weeks ago I was outside shovelling in a tank top. The snow was really heavy and it was only -2 (roughly 30F). It amazes me how quickly the weather can go for okay to OMG in just a couple weeks :S
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"