Single Parents
Options

It's my birthday!!!!!

and little one is 18 weeks along today. It's been a very tough day that started yesterday. I was told I will be getting evicted next Wednesday. ( don't have.all the money for rent) then bd and.I. got. in a fight. and he. said, and I quote "I can buy you" " you're.a dick hopper. anyways" " you will have no parenting skills, just look at you"
and. those are just a few of his candid statements...

Happy Birthday to me right? :-(

Re: It's my birthday!!!!!

• Options
    First of all, happy birthday, second of all

Sorry about everything going on in oyr life
  • Options
    Wow, what a DICK. He sounds like a world-class asshole.  DO NOT listen to that piece of shit dirtbag.  Who the hell does he think he is?  He has some serious anger issues and you should NEVER EVER listen to ANYONE who treats you in such a way. Is he physically abusive? Because, from what he's saying, that may just happen next... I hope you're not living with him.  I take it this was an unplanned pregnancy? I'm sorry, I'm having a hard time focusing on anything else right now, I just want to keep calling him names which isn't going to help you at all.

Do you have a place to go?  Do you have family nearby?  Regardless, are they willing to take you in no matter the distance?  Do you think this asshole is going to try to claim father's rights?  If you have any of this in text messages or in email, in writing of any kind, you should get a lawyer and get some sort of restraining order against him. You DO NOT deserve that kind of treatment.  Anyone who thinks they can buy others doesn't value life and therefore won't value your LO's, and for the love of your LO, keep that asshole as far away as possible!!!  It's very clear that he doesn't know what parenting skills are, you can't look at someone and determine that they don't have parenting skills. That just doesn't even make any sense. Sounds like he's very insecure about himself and he doesn't have what it takes to be a father, and, being an unstable prick, he's taking it out on you. 

I know that it sucks being evicted, trust me, it will suck.  BUT maybe this is a blessing in disguise.  You need to get away from this asshole, this may not be the way you want to get away, but it gets you away, right?

I'm so sorry that you're going through this, and, even worse, spending your birthday worrying about what's going to happen next, but you gotta get out of that situation.  The sooner the better.  Good luck, lady.

So much love sent to you
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"