Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Sorry I've been MIA.

Hi Ladies!

I'm sorry I've been MIA the last few weeks. Life has kept me crazy busy. All is well with me tho!

I am sorry to see so many new Loss Moms here with us but you have come to a wonderful safe place full of women who are very caring and understanding. I hope you can find some comfort here.

Thank you Noethola for posting the Check Ins for me last week!!

Tammy

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Sorry I've been MIA.

• Options
    ***Siggy warning***

So glad you are back! We were starting to worry a bit. Anytime you need it, just let me know. Im happy to help out (though not always very good at coming up with those questions of the week!) Those are hard some days. Thank you so much for running check-ins!
    Lilypie - (qptF)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    "Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• Options
    Glad you're back and that things are going well!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ~~Siggy Warning~~

I've been thinking about you (so much that I stalked to see if you had posted on other boards... hope that isn't too creepy!)  Glad to hear all is well! :)
    ~ Leah, Rachel and Gabriel were born on May 27, 2013 (23 weeks) ~ Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"