December 2011 Moms
Options

Family friendly movies?

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: Family friendly movies?

• Options
    DH, DS and I all like Despicable Me, I bought the first one on Amazon for $4 on a lightning deal and the 2nd one today at Target. I want to see Frozen too lol, seriously I'm still a child! I think the Pixar movies have some adult humor slipped in every once in a while. DH and DS both like Cars too. If you're looking for a Christmas movie suggestion DS LOVES the Polar Express movie, I'm thinking it's the trains but who knows. It surprised me, cute movie though!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    We all love Disney Pixar movies around here! Monsters Inc/University, Finding Nemo, etc
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DH loves watching the Incredibles with DS.

~ Married 10.30.04 ~
    DS1 born 12.31.11 ~ DS2 born 2.4.14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    How about Cars, Cars 2, or Planes? Or The Croods. We all liked that one. DD2 doesn't always sit still for movies or get into them, but she did really well with The Croods.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    MesmrEweMesmrEwe member
    edited December 2013

If you want something still in theaters, Frozen!  The brother/SIL/nieces/nephew/DD all loved the movie...

If you want a movie at home...  Absolutely positively - Despicable Me and Despicable Me II!!!  Oh my, it brings back the "Muppet method" of you can be a kid and enjoy it and you can be an adult and have just as great of a time watching them for the adult references.  You'll fall in love with the Minions too! (especially being one who has to figure out toddler speak!)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"