July 2014 Moms

My Vagina Fell Asleep...

Well, that's a fun new pregnancy first. Any other ridiculous body things happening to you?
*TW* Losses Mentioned
9.6.12 - Crazy J entered the world

4.30.14 - Sweet Angel Micah John lost to T18 at 7 months pregnant
2.8.16 Miscarriage at 6 weeks
4.30.16 BFP *stick baby stick*

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker

Re: My Vagina Fell Asleep...

• ...elaborate?

uhm, i am overwheight, and didn't think i would show right away, figured i would bloat, BUT although my uterous is probably the size of a fist, it is pushing up against 2inches of fat, SO i have this odly shaped belly where it is hard towars my belly button then soft at the bottom, i call that baby's pillow lol it is just funny looking, my sister likes it cos she swears baby can hear her not that little rockstar is "showing", im 9wk6days so it is not baby, but it makes her happy to think otherwise

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • OOOOH! ok! sorry, that would have been the obvious answer...lol *face in hand*

BabyFruit Ticker

• alyssa719 said:
    Uhh.. my wonderful Hus says "Maybe it needs a prince to come along and kiss it??"
    Hahaha- glad my vagina was a topic of conversation between you and your husband. When I told mine, he told me he had some great ideas on how he could wake it up. I reminded him that's what got us into this predicament. Then he reminded me that it didn't matter anyway! I'm already pregnant!
    *TW* Losses Mentioned
    9.6.12 - Crazy J entered the world

4.30.14 - Sweet Angel Micah John lost to T18 at 7 months pregnant
    2.8.16 Miscarriage at 6 weeks
    4.30.16 BFP *stick baby stick*

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker

• alyssa719alyssa719 member
    edited December 2013
    In all fairness, mine is on the board so he sees all this stuff anyway...

Mine (vag not husband) falls asleep (along with my ass) when I sit on the floor watching tv for too long (because our dogs take over the sofa).

ETA: clarification purposes
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"