Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Sleep regression at 11mos??

I finally pulled DD into bed with me early this am so we would both sleep. Anyone dealing with the same at 11mos?
Our little Samosa arrives in January!

Re: Sleep regression at 11mos??

• Options
    Oh yes.  Teeth plus this equals no sleep. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yup, up til 11 last night...
    Our little Samosa arrives in January!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ugh...it has been so hard to get her to go down all week. She sleeps fine once she's out for the night, but she is just seriously fighting sleep.
  • Options
    I feel your pain! I've been having problems with one of my twins for over a month now! It's like having a newborn all over again! However, I didn't let him nap long yesterday and he slept til six a this morning ate a bottle then went back down. He didn't nap much today either?..Could be a fluke but hey at this point I'm willing to try anything!!
  • Options
    Yes! Ever since his 5th tooth he's been up about 3 times a night. He will usually sleep in his crib from bedtime to 12-midnight. Then we just bring him in bed with us and he wakes once or twice to nurse. Terrible habit to bring him in bed with us, but we miss sleep!
    Oh, Baby Bean! We will always miss you! With us for 6w3d -- June 9, 2008.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    2 years of TTC, Seeing RE Feb 09, 2 medicated TI cycles - BFNs, 3 medicated IUIs - BFNs, back to medicated TI cycles until IVF approval, IVF approved in March 2010. BFP on last medicated TI cycle.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"