Smores730 = April 25th
Serendipity117 = April 28th
SpitsNGiggles = May 11th
Rainydayluck = May 15th

Questions:

How many weeks are you?

Boy, Girl, or Team Green?  U/S date?

Milestones/ questions/ vents?

QOTW:  Let's talk family planning.  Before having kids, how many were you planning for?  Has that number changed?  If this is your last planned pregnancy, how does that make you feel?

Bonus: Bump pic!
Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: HDBD 12/11/13

• Options
    23 weeks, 3 days

Team Blue!

I'm feeling pretty good.  This pregnancy just seems to be flying by.  It's hard to believe I'm already a couple weeks past the halfway mark!

Before having DS, I kind of wanted 3-4 kids.  I have one sister and thought it would be fun to grow up in a larger family.  After a very difficult recovery from DS' birth, I was possibly one and done!  Now that I'm pregnant with DS2, we are undecided on a 3rd.  We think we'll be happy with 2, but we don't want to close the door on having a 3rd.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    How many weeks are you?

Boy, Girl, or Team Green?  U/S date? - Boy!

Milestones/ questions/ vents? I passed 24 weeks... so we hit V day!

QOTW:  Let's talk family planning.  Before having kids, how many were you planning for?  Has that number changed?  If this is your last planned pregnancy, how does that make you feel?

I had my heart set on 2, but was willing to have a third if # 2 was another girl. Mind you the first words out of my mouth when they said boy, were "I'm done!". This pregnancy hasn't been harder necessarily but I am not sure I want to do it again.

Bonus: Bump pic
    imageimageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    2 days late but better late than never :)

32 weeks on Sunday. What?!?
    Team blue

No major milestones and I feel good. I have an appt next week where ill schedule my RCS.

We have always planned on 2. This is #2 and still all that's in the plans for us. Financially it's about all we can handle and about all we can comfortably fit in this house. I keep getting asked if we'll try again for a girl and the answer is no. I'm totally fine being a mommy of boys.

And to apologize for my absence here's a bump pic :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"