January 2014 Moms
Options

You guise. I'm not doing so well today. (NBR- but loss mentioned.)

2»

Re: You guise. I'm not doing so well today. (NBR- but loss mentioned.)

• Options
    How awful. I'm so sorry and can't imagine what that family is going through. My heart breaks for them and I will be thinking of them and you. Hugs!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    That is just heartbreaking... No parent should ever have to bury their child.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so incredibly sorry to hear this. How awful. I can't imagine what his family and yours must be going through right now. I'll be sending thoughts and prayers to little Russell's family and for a fast recovery for his sister. 

imageimage

• Options
    How terrible!  Lots of thoughts and prayers to both you and your family and poor Russell's family as they are trying to make sense of all that has happened and lots of prayers for their other child to make a speedy recovery. 

• Options
    Wow .... That is truly tragic. My heart aches and my eyes are teary for you and Russell's families. I am praying for you all now.
  • Options
    Thinking of you and Russell's family.
  • Options
    I am so sorry to hear about this. I will be keeping their family and yours in my prayers.  Things like this make me want to put all of my loved ones in a plastic bubble and never let them out of my site.  
    photo 750f3c1a-2ade-403a-a0f5-dc1db83a8c08_zps3b41b396.jpgphoto 823a6982-64ae-4aeb-8830-c03461e6d517_zps5e065d1f.jpgphoto 53bf98f1-e49e-4c67-acd7-61db3c981d79_zps7cd2176b.jpg
  • Options
    How devastating.  I'm so very sorry.
    imageimage
    Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
    induction due to HELLP

• Options
    I am so, so sorry to hear this mrsjenni. How completely devastating for everyone. Keeping you, your family, and sweet Russell's family in my thoughts.

**********************************************************************************************************************

Diagnosed with PCOS June 2010, TTC#1 since May 2012
    Cycle#1-3 Clomid 50mg + TI= No response
    Cycle#4-5 Clomid 150mg + Metformin 1000mg + TI= BFN, but finally ovulation!!!
    Cycle #6 Clomid 150mg + Metformin 1500mg + IUI(4/15)= BFP!!! EDD 01/06/2014 <br>

Stella Margaret arrived on December 21, 2013!

imageimage image

• Options
    How devastating. I have a 10 yr old boy and this really hits home :( I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers. You as well!
  • Options
    Situations like that are completely devastating @mrsjenni:( Thats one of the reasons I didn't want to work in the PICU- I heard about stories like that but didn't personally have to handle them daily. I'm so sorry for Russell's family and for yours going through this loss! You guys will all be in my prayers...I can't even imagine having to explain something like that to a 5 year old:(

• Options
    I am so sorry for your family's loss and for Russell's family. How terrible. :( Hugs to you and your family, @mrsjenni.

Married: 9.22.12 - DD: 1.7.14 - EDD 2: 10.30.17 - J14 OG
  • Options
    Oh no, how devastating. I'm so sorry. *hugs* to you and your family.  Thoughts and prayers for those children and their families.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• Options
    How heartbreaking! Lots of thoughts and prayers for all! This happened to a little girl in a town next to us last year. She was visiting her grandparents and had a sledding accident and also passed away. It's just not something you ever think about happening.

• Options
    I am so so sorry to hear this @mrsjenni.  I can't even imagine what Russell's family or your family are going through.  No one that young should die over something we all think is so innocent--it's beyond tragic.  I'll be thinking of his and your families and hope you all find some peace.
    TI w/Clomid 12/16, 1/17, 2/17
    OB ordered SA 2/17 and referred to RE for MFI - Low Count/Motility
    DH Varicocele repair 6/17. 
    9/17 SA: count improved
    TI w/Letrozole 9/17, 10/17
    IUI#1 11/17 BFN
    IUI#2 Christmas day :'( Canceled due to low count/poor sample  :'(
    IVF#1 w/ICSI: 3/18 BCP, Lupron down reg, Follistim 300IU, LDHCG 10units, Lupron 5units, Ovidrel trigger on 3/18. ER 3/21
    8 retrieved, 5 mature, 3 smaller no fertilization w/IVF. 3/5 fertilized w/ICSI. Day 5 Fresh transfer scheduled 3/26 or day3 on Saturday if any arrest.

• Options
    I HATE when I hear stories like this. It's so so so sad….

• Options
    I am so very sorry to hear this!! Sending prayers to you, your family, and Russell's family. ::Huge hugs::

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• Options
    @mrsjenni I am so, so sorry. There's nothing to really say that will make it better - hugs instead. I will send up a prayer and remember to especially cherish my own dear LO tonight.
    Baby Boy #2
    Due Date 11/10/16
  • Options
    I am so sorry! That is just heartbreaking news! My heart goes out to you and the family! I just can't imagine how difficult it must be to lose a little one! It's just terrible!
  • Options
    Jenni, 

I'm so sorry to hear your family was so close to him.  I believe we heard about the accident on the news here (didn't give names because of his age, but I can only assume it was the same), and I was crying just hearing about the family losing their son in that way.  He's the same age as my nephew and I can't imagine that.  

• Options
    OMG this post made me cry. So devastating.

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. I just attended a funeral for a 4 y/o little girl who was the sweetest thing. She was part of my "Lobos" family (the restaurant where I worked for almost 5 years). She died as a result of head injuries from a car wreck. The little girl was about 3-4 inches taller than my daughter and she was not in any kind of booster seat/car seat. PLEASE follow all safety recommendations for your child! It could save their life!
  • Options
    Oh, wow. I'm so sorry! I'll be sending positive thoughts and wishes to both yours and Russell's families. I can't imagine having to explain something like this to such a young person. I hope the little girl recovers quickly and your son is okay after hearing the news. ((hugs)) :(
  • Options
    So sad and devastating...especially during the holidays. I am so sorry.
  • Options
    This is awful and heartbreaking. I'm so very sorry.
  • Options
    Absolutely heartbreaking. My thoughts and prayers to all impacted by this huge loss.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I am so sorry to hear about your loss. That is such a tragedy and my heart is heavy for yor family and Russel's family. I will be thinking of you during his difficult time XX

Jaclyn D'Ausilio Jackie D'Ausilio

Married 6.22.12

Baby Oliver Born 1.11.14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"