May 2012 Moms
Options

WTFB!

Ok BABY - I love you and your effort to speak more.  But please for the love of God stop saying No.  I've literally stopped asking her questions as every single answer is no.  Holy cow kid!  And PLEASE start saying PLEASE - she won't even attempt it.  Says uh-huh or just nods her head when you ask her to say please.  Kinda like "yup you got just said it, that's what i mean."  She will attempt all other words (avacado is a trip lol) but please and thank you.  Serious?  Why don't you understand that politeness is a pet peeve of mine?!?!  gah!

Let's here it... what's grinding your baby gears this week???

Re: WTFB!

• Options
    A 20 minute nap in the car before lunch is not a replacement for your afternoon nap. Go to sleep and stop being whiny! You are sick. You need more sleep, not less.
  • Options
    I have no complaints today because my mom came and got her early this morning so I could have the day to myself. I never do this! It feels weird and glorious all at the same time.

Jealous! My mom would offer but DD won't even stay with Dad for two hours while I go for lunch!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    WTFB- please keep your socks on! It has been really cold lately and you keep tugging off your socks. Socks will keep your feet warm, really. It makes me sad when your feet are as cold as ice.

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• Options
    WTFB - It's 20F out, you need a hat and mittens and jacket when we go outside. Saying "No Hat", "No Gloves", "No Jacket" and taking off your hat and gloves every time I put them on is starting to get annoying. Also, this only happens when I put them on. Apparently at daycare you're willing to wear your gloves and hat when you go outside for playtime.
  • Options
    jennyelf said:

WTFB - It's 20F out, you need a hat and mittens and jacket when we go outside. Saying "No Hat", "No Gloves", "No Jacket" and taking off your hat and gloves every time I put them on is starting to get annoying. Also, this only happens when I put them on. Apparently at daycare you're willing to wear your gloves and hat when you go outside for playtime.

Your doing better than us Lucas won't leave shoes or socks on, hats and gloves that's just a joke unless I promise he'll get to play
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"