Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Ok..please talk to me about goodmamas!

I am having a hard time passing up this sale. Why are they SO good? I have heard that people love them...but why? Also...does it matter which ones you buy? Which are the best.

Re: Ok..please talk to me about goodmamas!

• Options
    ...reading all about them on diaperpin now. Just seem like people either love them or hate them!
  • Options

They're definitely a love/hate diapers:)

Good:

-Super absorbent

-one size

-obv is unbelievably soft

-they're cute cute cute!

Bad:

-bulky

-some kids are irritated by the exposed snaps

-people just hate the hype around them in general

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ditto LClaire.  We happen to fall into the "love" camp. :)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

We use them for night time diapers.

• Options

Goodmamas used to be really expensive but with this sale they are more reasonable IMHO.I like the ones I got, but you can get as good from WAHMs, which is what I'm inclined to do if I need more diapers (which I really don't!!Embarrassed)

I like them because they are really soft, and one-size so I don't have to buy more as dd grows... plus the prints.

• Options

They do work great and my only negatives about them have always been the exposed snaps and the high price, but that's a great sale and if I had funds I'd look into getting my fave prints (fresh ink, scuba dive jive and spice dots)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    arg!!! I am so torn. what to do...what to do...
  • Options
    I have a couple goodmamas and really like them, but a couple weeks ago agmaso raved about an etsy seller, wooldins, so I bought a couple. Her diapers are similar to goodmamas, without the exposed snaps. I like both, but the etsy dipes are $22 so I think I would rather buy those.?
  • Options

imagesweetbelly:
    A lot of people like BuBuBeBe as an alternative to GM's.  They run about $25 (and she's got a sale going right now too)

I love our B4 but they aren't bamboo velour plus the sale is over Crying... right now it's cheaper to get the GMs

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I love ours. I use them as night time dipes, but I'm always dying to use them during the day, so I ordered 6. That made them only $23 per diaper, and that's not bad at all for a one size diaper that I just happen to love :). I only have the switched velour kind right now, and I think I'm going to prefer those, but I ordered 3 prints to try those out too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"