Single Parents

soOo now what?

we had a temporary placement order .. we went through mediation and all the mediator did was push me for overnights which I did not want yet and refused to discuss any other options .. so he sent a letter to the court saying mediation did not work .. then we went to court again and were given one month to come up with $750 each for a guardian ad litem .. one month came and went, he didn't put up the money, so a letter was sent saying he had 20 days to come up with the money .. if nothing was posted, then any previous orders for placement would no longer be effective .. 20 days went by and he did not pay .. so he no longer has a placement schedule .. I would let him come visit at the house any time he wants, I just don't trust him enough to let him leave with our son .. however, he refuses .. last month he was given a new order for child support since he started a new job where he is no longer self-employed .. but he refused to sign and return it, now a court date is going to be scheduled to enforce payment .. but I'm wondering how placement would go? since we already went through the steps once .. he absolutely refuses to work on a schedule with me and refuses to work with the court .. soOo now what?
image Visit The Nest!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"