November 2012 Moms
Options

Personalized Stockings

What major store can I get NICE ones done?  I might do PBK...are they a rip off?  Do you put Mom/Dad or your real names?

Re: Personalized Stockings

• Options
    kbl13kbl13 member
    edited December 2013
    MIL bought B the snowman stocking from PBK last year (I would have picked either the airplane or train for him, but it was sweet of her to get it). I think it's cute and the quality is really nice. They've been 15-20% off with free shipping... I'm tempted to order one for DH and one for myself - we need coordinating stockings, right? If I get them personalized, I'm going to do our real names.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Pottery barn ones for us too. We used mommy and daddy.
    IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ours are Disney with our names :D
  • Options
    Ours are from personalizationmall.com. With our real names.

• Options
    I am making our own this year. I am crocheting them. I will cross-stitch the names on. We will be using mom and dad.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options

We've had PB ones for years, so they hold up.  Ours have our first names on them since SS calls me by my first name.

They are very big and can hold a lot of items.  We have the smaller size one for the dog. 

I just ordered one for my grandmother who will be with us this holiday and I think it was free personalization and free shipping.

Wickedly nice Step Mom to JJ since 5/2/09
    Born 7/26/01-- Adopted 3/6/02

Two and a Half Years, Too Many Treatments, One Precious Miracle
    Abby born 11/5/12 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    We are super broke this year. I'm trying to make our stockings out of felt I have, and a sincere desire to learn how to use the embroidery stitches in my sewing machine. I'm predicting that I get a demented "m" sewn on one, and then give up on personalization. If I had my way, though, I think I would buy and personalize them using our real names.
  • Options
    Ordered ours from this Etsy.com store: https://www.etsy.com/listing/112598770/shabby-chic-burlap-christmas-stocking?ref=shop_home_active

I'm going to eventually have them monogrammed with our first initial only. I ordered 5 of them, so I put them all up and it includes our 2 dogs right now. Once we have more children, I'll have to get the dogs their own different kind.

• Options
    @uconnhuskie007 Thanks! I feel your pain for sure. Since moving into our new house about a year and a half ago, I've been really trying to decorate in a way that I'll not get tired of it (stocking included), but it's tough and I'm sure I'll change my mind in a few years anyway. Ha. 

• Options
    Jenner37Jenner37 member
    edited December 2013
    We did PB as well, they are great quality and huge. We put our names on them. For your viewing pleasure...ok upside down but I can't figure out how to fix...
  • Options
    I plan on doing pbk tonight. Free shipping and on sale ! Thank u!
  • Options
    Here are ours. I still need to put the names on. I love them, but I love anything homemade. It is more "warm" feeling to me.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    JKVogt said:
    Here are ours. I still need to put the names on. I love them, but I love anything homemade. It is more "warm" feeling to me.
    Those are so cute!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    LL bean
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"