December 2011 Moms

Two Thing Tuesday

1. What's something your child does that drives you nuts, like nails on chalkboard?

2. Out of all the gifts your child has gotten/ will be getting, which do you think will be their absolute favorite?

Re: Two Thing Tuesday

• 1. He grinds his teeth.

2. The cheapest one of course, isn't that how it always goes? Pretty sure his favorite will be the old school chatter telephone that was a whopping $5 :)
  • 1. DS occasionally shrieks. It's super loud and high pitched. Fortunately he doesn't do it often.

2. Hmm... probably his kitchen.
    OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 1. He has figured out how to tip his sippy cup over and make a little pool on his high chair and splash in it. Or he purposefully drinks water then spits it out on himself. Drives me nuts! 

2. I'm hoping the train table will be a big hit, for sure he will love the water table from his Papa.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• 1. We still sit in the room while he falls asleep and he's learning to manipulate and if he doesn't feel like falling asleep will throw every last item out of his crib and then whine and refuse to lay down without said items.

2. His train table and train set for sure!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 1) He is REFUSING to sit in a highchair or booster seat when we go out. It's driving me insane. It wouldn't be so bad if he could sit still for a milisecond. But noo he constantly has ants in his pants and knocks stuff over and spills them on us. Very frusterating.

2) Probably the train table and train set. He is hands down obsessed with trains. He is loving our Christmas train platform but its an very old Lionel train set and obviously he can't play with it.

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
    5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
    DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

• 1. When she is told no she bites her arm. She really sinks her teeth in too, so she usually has bite marks on her arms. Pedi said it's normal behavior but I hate it.
    2. She loves her Leappad laptop she got for her birthday. I think she will love her kitchen set.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1. Both my girls have this really high-pitched shriek that the use when frustrated or annoyed with each other. I can't stand it. It actually hurts my ears.

2. I think the Melissa and Doug play food sets (Pizza, sandwich, cookies, and cupcakes) are going to be a huge hit.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • -T- said:
    1. What's something your child does that drives you nuts, like nails on chalkboard?
    He sometimes grinds his teeth. It makes me really, really crazy.

2. Out of all the gifts your child has gotten/ will be getting, which do you think will be their absolute favorite?
    His absolute favorite is the M&D chunky numbers puzzle with numbers from 1-20.

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• designer303designer303 member
    edited December 2013

1.  Right now, he is on a full on dinner strike and we are battling every single night to get G to eat.  I am so sick of it. 

2.  He is in love with the Thomas train set and his tool kit, but most of all I think he likes the tent we got him.  G calls it his house and as soon as we get home, he says I go in my house, closes the flap and waves and says bye bye, then peaks out the side hole with this big grin and says I close my house :)

TTC#1 May 2009- July 2010 on our own with no luck

Started with RE in August 2010, dx with unexplained IF and then finally our 3rd IUI cycle using Follistim and Trigger resulted in our wonderful little man.  Born 12/2/11

TTC#2 Never really prevented, but were careful early on as Dr. reccomended

Surprise BFP 12/16/13, started progesterone immediately as first numbers came back low, but betas were good.  Progesterone wasnt enough. Natural MC 12/24/13.

Back with RE as of January 2014...

5/27/14- Chemical Pregnancy :(

April 2015 IVF#1

5/13/15- BFP, please stick LO!

Oh and I'm a major Harry Potter Nerd :)

Silly mugglesimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"