Blended Families
Options

NBFR - Randoms

I have random thoughts swimming around and I thought I'd put them here.

I hate my job. I hate coming to work, a middle schooler could do this. I'm sooooo bored. I'm spending more and more time on my phone doing stuff like this. DH is trying to get a job in Michigan to move closer to SDs so I can't go anywhere until we figure out if we are leaving the area. I'm staring at my folder of pending jobs to work on and I just want to bang my head on the wall until I pass out.

The song "This is Christmas (War is Over)" came on and it makes me sad. Whenever I hear that song it makes me think of broken Vietnam vets coming home from the war.

I caught up on homeland last night, OMG I almost shit my pants. That was intense. Season finale on Sunday!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: NBFR - Randoms

• Options
    Two more, I have a coworker thats the only friend I have at work and the more I talk to her tje more I think she's a bitch. She's said a few things that struck a nerve lately and I'm salty about it.

I thought I drank all my diet coke but just found one Ileft behind in tthe work fridge. Yayyyh
  • Options
    Fuck you Pandora, War is Over just came on again. Those kids get me every time.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
  • Options
    I <3 you Curly. 

My random thoughts:
    -SIL is a narcissist and needs freaking treatment and I am so over her BS
    -I have been craving honey BBQ wings for 3 days. Today DH was sweet and got boneless ones but boneless gross me out for some reason. I'll get the right ones tomorrow :).
    -So for now I am eating a pickle and apple juice. Silly pregnancy.
    -When I was a kid I thought I was bad ass and pretending my apple juice was beer.
    -To this day I don't like beer. I like girly fruity drinks.

I guess those turned into random thoughts about me.... Does that make me a narcissist?!
  • Options
    @twister22, no! Thats what this thread was for! I dont like beer either, I like fruity drinks too.
  • Options
    CurlyQ284CurlyQ284 member
    edited December 2013
    I still hate my job guys so I going to keep this going whether people participate or not, so I may end up talking to myself.

We got a package from SIL for Henry last night. Its his birthday/Christmas gift. H was a jerk and googled what was on the box. I like surprises dammit! Anyway, this is what she got him. Im dying! How friggin cute is this?
  • Options
    @jessicabcairns what do you do? Are you a consultant or something?
  • Options
    Ugh I totally see that. I'm sorry, how annoying.
  • Options
    CurlyQ284CurlyQ284 member
    edited December 2013
  • Options
    @jessicabcairns Noooooooooo. I'm going to pretend I didnt see that information. No no no.
  • Options
    Another Pandora random. Baby its Cold Outside came on by the Glee cast. Ive only seen a few episodes but im pretty sure ot was sung by the teacher and Kurt. Interesting! Good for you, Glee!
  • Options
    CurlyQ284 said:
    I still hate my job guys so I going to keep this going whether people participate or not, so I may end up talking to myself. We got a package from SIL for Henry last night. Its his birthday/Christmas gift. H was a jerk and googled what was on the box. I like surprises dammit! Anyway, this is what she got him. Im dying! How friggin cute is this?
    DD has the snail version of this! It's adorable and we love it. Your SIL rocks!
  • Options
    My ransoms: I ate a half a candy bar and a diet Pepsi for lunch because I was too busy ro get anything else. Now I'm starving and want to eat everything in the house. We are having a party at work at the air and space museum in Dulles (not the national smithsonian one) and I'm irrationally excited because I get to use the fighter jet simulator and won't have to wait in line.
    "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." ~ Lao Tzu
  • Options
    @lurchbaby, I will post a pic and let you know how it was. It isn't until mid January though. I'm just extra excited since I stopped by there yesterday and saw it.
    "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." ~ Lao Tzu
  • Options
    Someone needs to buy my house. This is stressing me. I hate being in limbo. I'm a planner dang it, I need to plan!!1!!!111
  • Options

My former "fat jeans" fit like skinny jeans.  I am getting older and just can't eat what I used to.  It svcks!!!  Between working and taking the kids to activities, and the cr*ppy weather, I cannot get any excercise.  We have a treadmill in our basement, but I  can't use it without a television (yes, bad excuse but I get too bored).  I wanted to buy one, but it is not in our budget.  Not even for Christmas. :(

DH wants a disposable razor for Christmas.  I looked at the prices and almost passed out.  $250 for a razor at Target?  Being on a strict budget svcks even more than being on a diet.

• Options
    Oh, and as much as I said I want to get in shape, I just ate a piece of pie leftover from Thanksgiving.  I had frozen it so I wouldn't eat it, but had the brilliant idea to thaw it in the microwave.  It was apple pie, and it was delicious heated up. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"