Pre-School and Daycare
Options

another DC gift question

We started our current DC in September.  DD has had a main teacher and an assistant, they'll both be getting gifts.  DS had a main teacher and an assistant started a few weeks after him.  Another 2 assistants have come since he's been there, 1 left, the other got her own classroom just this week.  His main teacher was let go a few weeks ago, they hired someone else, she didn't work out so he's in the room with the owner and the assistant.  I can't afford much and since there is so much inconsistency I was thinking something like lotto tickets and chocolate.  I'll get that for the assistant, but do I get it for the owner too?  Also her husband is there in the morning and spent alot of time with DS getting him to adjust, should I get something for him?  It just seems like right to do  gifts for the owners.  WWYD?

Re: another DC gift question

• Options
    What about just getting some muffins, donuts, hot chocolate or other snacks for all of them instead of buying presents for the individuals? It would probably be cheaper and that way you can get something for all of the people who have helped.
    imageimage
  • Options
    I agree with the others--a dozen donuts, a box of Joe or an edible arrangement
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"