2nd Trimester
Options

Did any of you girls

-->

Get a bfp a long time after your period was suppose to be due.  I was due on Sunday and still nada, I took two tests and both negative.  I charted on paper and used opk so it look like I o'd around the 15th. 

Also would you drink tonight if it was you.

Re: Did any of you girls

• Options

Hell yes I would drink tonight if I were you.  Drink until it's pink.  Try testing again in 3 days.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I would!!!! The night we concieved I was wasted!!! Oh sweet memories ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah I was at least 2 weeks late before the BFP came.... Maybe 3... I cant remember. Turns out I must have ovulated super late.
  • Options
    i got my bfp three days after my period was due. but i still partook in alcoholic beverages until that point. go for it! celebrate tonight!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I didn't get my BFP until almost 2 weeks after my period was due...so until the line turns pink, I would drink!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    What does BFP stand for? If you think you might be pregnant (which I am quessing you might since you are asking on this board) I wouldn't. Lots of women drink before they know and everything is fine, but I wouldn't do it so you don't ever have to worry about it - or heaven forbid, regret it.
  • Options
    bfp is big fat positive.
  • Options
    I drank right up to BFP at 13 DPO.  Drink tonight!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I got my BFP 10 days after my missed period. Turns out I ovulated way late... I obviously wasn't charting. I was obvlivious to the fact I could be pregnant, thinking a BFN was a BFN and partied my face off the weekend before BFP.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Definitely have a drink . I was in Aruba partying it up for a week when I came home and found out I was pregnant.
  • Options
    I didn't even test until I was almost 8wks since LMP.  Turned out I ovulated about 2.5wks later than "typical" (14 days past first day of period).  I would drink but not get smashed.
    AKA Carol*Brady! IHO my upcoming 10yr Nestiversary--Back to old screenname. My own Marsha, Jan & Cindy... imageDesigning a Life Blog
  • Options

I was drinking the night I realized I hadn't gotten my period. Go for it, it could be the last time for 9 months! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"