Colorado Babies

RE Recommendations?

I know most of you are either pregnant, or have had kids.. but do any of you have recommendations for REs North of Denver that take Aetna?

I'm planning on calling my OB today, but I have a feeling she is going to pressure me to wait.

Google is overwhelming me.. lol

Thanks in advance :)

Re: RE Recommendations?

• I went to Conceptions. They have several locations although some procedures can only be done at the Littleton office. I do not know what insurance they take. I have had a great experience with them. I have more contact with my nurse than Dr though. But I love my nurse! We are self pay and could only afford one attempt at IVF. We looked at price and Success Rates.
  • I actually just emailed them with questions yesterday! They want me to contact my insurance first, but I'm really liking what I see on their website.

Thanks so much!
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't know about your insurance but I LOVED dr. Alvero at advanced reproductive medicine (part of university of Colorado hospital). They are located in Stapleton and I was so pleased with the care I got there. Good luck.
    Married June 2012
    TTC since February 2013
    MC @ 7 weeks July 2013
    BFP Oct 2013 - EDD June 7 2014!

• :-h

A close friend of mine went to Conceptions and really liked them.  As for insurance *everything* is changing with everyone I know.  I would call your insurance and ask them to look up specific providers for the year 2014 specifically.  Dropping and adding providers is something that happens all the time but it seems to be happening A LOT right now.  So even if a doc is covered by your insurance (in network) in 2013 does not mean they will be covered in 2014.  
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• I went to conceptions and loved them. Saw Dr Bush but mostly dealt with the nurse. I had united and not Aetna but I would look into it. My insurance covered all the diagnostic testing. I currently have my son thanks to them.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I know it's been said on here but I also went to conceptions and had an amazing and miraculous experience. I saw Dr Von Wald who is no longer working there but Dr. Swanson (5280 Top Doc) assisted in my laprascopic surgery and was great.
  • I went to Conceptions and have Aetna!
  • @jldcjs Did you have to enroll for IF benefits through Aetna before going? And do you have to pay anything upfront rather than Aetna covering their part right away?
  • @NotElsie I did not enroll in IF benefits. Aetna paid for everything (except the $40 copay each visit). However, I did not "really" do treatment. If I had done an IUI or IVF then they would have stopped paying. I just did medication for 3 cycles. The next round was going to be an IUI, but I got pregnant first!
    I did not have to do anything in advance. Had I gone to an RE out of network then I would have had to pay a deductible as well as 70% for everything. That would add up because there are a lot of ultrasounds and appointments. 
    Hope that helps. Let me know if you have any other questions. 
  • Thanks so much!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"